The Student Room Group

Cambridge ISMM 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by McGillMaster

yep i was

How long from DC to PAO? Congratulations btw, post here once you get an offer!

appreciate it, fingers crossed for an official offer haha

I was in DC for 7 working days (so not including weekend) till i saw i was in PAO.

good luck to you! lmk how it goes
Original post by Anonymous #2

yep i was

How long from DC to PAO? Congratulations btw, post here once you get an offer!

appreciate it, fingers crossed for an official offer haha

I was in DC for 7 working days (so not including weekend) till i saw i was in PAO.

good luck to you! lmk how it goes

i’ve received an offer! haven’t been assigned a college yet though
the previous post seemed a bit jumbled sorry but i’ve just received an offer, no college tho. but i’ll hopefully be seeing all of you in the thread on campus!
the previous post seemed a bit jumbled sorry but i’ve just received an offer, no college tho. but i’ll hopefully be seeing all of you in the thread on campus!

Congrats buddy, will be waiting to meet you and all other.

I asked the department they will also create a WhatsApp grp few weeks before course starts.

Congratulations! Based on your timeline I was probably moved to PAO yesterday or today but with DP I can't see that. Hope to get an offer soon and meet all of you this Fall :smile:
PAO'd Friday, just emailed them asking and they told me!
great man you will surely get an offer soon then, it's rare to be declined after PAO.
(edited 2 months ago)

Well done mate! Looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge, since at this stage you're most probably in.

Hi! I'm also in DP and I'm not sure if I get moved to PAO. May I ask how did you get the PAO'd info? Did you email the PAO office or the department?
Yeah, I asked the graduate studies office through email 10 days after going DC/DP. I mentioned that my interviewer advised me to context them for an update after 3 weeks past the interview
Yeah, I asked the graduate studies office through email 10 days after going DC/DP. I mentioned that my interviewer advised me to context them for an update after 3 weeks past the interview

You got your offer?
Still waiting. They said I was PAO'd last Friday and that pao is expected to take 6 business days for me so I'm hopefully getting an offer Monday.
Just got my offer!
(edited 2 months ago)
Just got my offer!
Congratulation
Just got my offer!
Congratulations! I'm still waiting, hope to get an official offer soon!
Reply 35
Had my interview recently.
Hope to get an offer!

How long did it take from interview to offer for you guys?
Jan 24 interview, Feb 19 offer. Good luck!
Does anyone here know what kinds of additional expenses we'll have for this program not covered by course fees/tuition? Ik for the overseas study trip we have to pay for flights, but what about transit within Britain and the EU and the hotels for overnight stays throughout the course?
Reply 38
Just got moved to from „Under Review by Department“ to „Decision Pending“.

Under the new category „Decision Pending“ as I’ve read in this thread, there is no more visible „Degree Comittee“ and „PAO“, is that right?
Reply 39
Does anyone here know what kinds of additional expenses we'll have for this program not covered by course fees/tuition? Ik for the overseas study trip we have to pay for flights, but what about transit within Britain and the EU and the hotels for overnight stays throughout the course?

I think the domestic trips are covered - but I am not 100% certain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending