The Student Room Group

TSR Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023!

Welcome to the TSR Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023!

After the success of the 2022 Quiz of the Year, we're bringing the concept back again for 2023!

That means a series of quiz rounds covering different topics and things that have happened this year, from the creators of the TSR News Quiz of the Week, with bumper prizes!

We'll be releasing the following rounds as the New Year approaches. Each will be posted in this thread as a linked Google Form of 10 multiple-choice questions. You don't have to play every round, but obviously we'd encourage everyone to have a go and try and guess the answers. The more you play, the more likely you are to win!

Thursday 28th: UK politics and Science
Friday 29th: World news and Sport
Saturday 30th: Education and Gaming
Sunday 31st: Film and TV and News in Emojis

News in Emojis 'question sheet':

The rep prizes are:
:king1: 300 rep
:king2: 150 rep
:king3: 100 rep
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

More quizzes! :woo:
Yeyyy
Oooh this sounds fun
Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023 is underway! :woo:

Tonight there are two rounds to play:

You're encouraged to play every round to make sure you post the highest possible score across the quiz. Please also share your scores in this thread the more posts in here, the more likely people are to see it!

I can also confirm that the rep prizes for this year will be as follows:

Spoiler

Original post by Saracen's Fez
Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023 is underway! :woo:

Tonight there are two rounds to play:

You're encouraged to play every round to make sure you post the highest possible score across the quiz. Please also share your scores in this thread the more posts in here, the more likely people are to see it!

I can also confirm that the rep prizes for this year will be as follows:

Spoiler

Can I be added to the tag list please? Looking forward to showing everyone how ignorant and oblivious I really am!
Original post by Evil Homer
Can I be added to the tag list please? Looking forward to showing everyone how ignorant and oblivious I really am!

You're on! :yy:
Can I be tagged in please
Original post by agent_duck343
Can I be tagged in please

Yep, you're on the list but it seems like the quote didn't work properly last night :iiam: We'll have another go tonight :smile:
Today the second batch of rounds is released! :party:

Spoiler

(edited 3 months ago)
Did not get a tag and the Politics one has two questions which appear to be wrong - they give a response 'no correct answers'
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Muttley79
Did not get a tag and the Politics one has two questions which appear to be wrong - they give a response 'no correct answers'

Did you get the quote from Catus? We're aware of the previous quote not working, as you can see from post #9.

Politics quiz I will fix now. EDIT: Done, scores will be manually checked regardless.
(edited 3 months ago)
An incredible 2/10 in the Science round :rofl:
A slightly more respectable 6/10 on World news
An unknown on uk politics
7 on science
10 world news
10; on sport with abkut 3 lucky guesses
Original post by Muttley79

I don’t think that I got the tag either unless I’m bugging.

Edit: Checked my read notifications history and it didn’t appear.
(edited 3 months ago)
Welcome to the TSR Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023!

After the success of the 2022 Quiz of the Year, we're bringing the concept back again for 2023!

That means a series of quiz rounds covering different topics and things that have happened this year, from the creators of the TSR News Quiz of the Week, with bumper prizes!

We'll be releasing the following rounds as the New Year approaches. Each will be posted in this thread as a linked Google Form of 10 multiple-choice questions. You don't have to play every round, but obviously we'd encourage everyone to have a go and try and guess the answers. The more you play, the more likely you are to win!

Thursday 28th: UK politics and Science
Friday 29th: World news and Sport
Saturday 30th: Education and Gaming
Sunday 31st: Film and TV and News in emojis

The rep prizes are:

Are the creators of the quiz supposed to see our emails?

because this seems to be the case for the politics quiz.

IMG_1304.jpeg
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4GS783Ibz6CaejTRFsmZKUf88lqhH2HzSizE5_bt-aCNTSQ/viewform
(edited 3 months ago)
Uk politics - ?
Science - 4
World news - 5
Sport - 4
Education - 7
Gaming - 2
Film and TV - 7
News in emojis - ?
🥲🫠💔
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad
Are the creators of the quiz supposed to see our emails?

because this seems to be the case for the politics quiz.

IMG_1304.jpeg
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4GS783Ibz6CaejTRFsmZKUf88lqhH2HzSizE5_bt-aCNTSQ/viewform

I'll have to bring @04MR17 in on this one
I'll have to bring @04MR17 in on this one

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending