The Student Room Group

Hello

Hi! I'm a student from outside the UK who's interested in studying PGCE (teacher training) in the UK.

Is it possible to bookmark threads here? I'd like to mark some threads so that I can easily find them later.
Original post by NS83
Hi! I'm a student from outside the UK who's interested in studying PGCE (teacher training) in the UK.

Is it possible to bookmark threads here? I'd like to mark some threads so that I can easily find them later.

The site it going through a bit of a redesign right now, so although there is a bookmark feature, I can't find it in the version of the site you're using. (It may not have been implemented in that version yet.)

You best bet, therefore, might be to click the "WATCH THIS THREAD" button near the top of the thread. That means (a) you'll get notified of new posts in that thread, and (b) you can find it again by selecting "My Watched Threads" from your avatar on the page header (between the bell and the magnifying glass).

Alternatively, you could always use the bookmark / favourite feature of your web browser.

Edited to add: welcome to TSR! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
The site it going through a bit of a redesign right now, so although there is a bookmark feature, I can't find it in the version of the site you're using. (It may not have been implemented in that version yet.)

You best bet, therefore, might be to click the "WATCH THIS THREAD" button near the top of the thread. That means (a) you'll get notified of new posts in that thread, and (b) you can find it again by selecting "My Watched Threads" from your avatar on the page header (between the bell and the magnifying glass).

Alternatively, you could always use the bookmark / favourite feature of your web browser.

Thank you so much for the quick reply! My browser's bookmarks are rather clogged so I'll use the "watch this thread" feature :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest