The Student Room Group

Liverpool's portfolio task help plss

I get the idea that a favourite architectural room/space isn't restricted to indoors and whatnot, that's not what I'm struggling with.

I just don't have any favourite buildings/spaces (I know I probably should). Would it be okay if the space wasn't a building of significant architecture and was just a space that I have a strong connection to, even if the architecture or design is quite mediocre?
Original post by athenaginao
I get the idea that a favourite architectural room/space isn't restricted to indoors and whatnot, that's not what I'm struggling with.

I just don't have any favourite buildings/spaces (I know I probably should). Would it be okay if the space wasn't a building of significant architecture and was just a space that I have a strong connection to, even if the architecture or design is quite mediocre?

How is the task worded?
Original post by athenaginao

What did Liverpool say when you asked them?
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
How is the task worded?

It said-

One sheet must be a ‘two dimensional representation of a favourite architectural room or space’ and you must also provide separately a brief explanation of why you like the chosen space.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending