The Student Room Group

Applying Loughborough BA Graphic Design -- Portfolio Submission

I applied for Loughborough's Graphic Design course and am meant to submit a portfolio, but I have yet to receive any portfolio portal submission links or information. Is anyone else in the same situation? Should I email their admissions office and see what they say?
Reply 1
Hi, they sent me an email to submit the portfolio about 10 days after sending off my ucas, so if it has not been long, then the email should probably come soon, but if it has been a while, I would email them.
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi
I have applied for Textiles design back in December but have yet to be asked for portfolio. I emailed early January & they said they were still reviewing applications. Let me know if you here anything?
Reply 3
Original post by jc1201
Hi, they sent me an email to submit the portfolio about 10 days after sending off my ucas, so if it has not been long, then the email should probably come soon, but if it has been a while, I would email them.

Ohhh okay great thanks it's only been a week since I applied so I'll see how it goes in the next few days. I was just a bit concerned since I've received the submission portal information from other schools already and I also emailed their admissions office and they said they're still reviewing the applications.
Reply 4
Original post by lea.moran048
Hi
I have applied for Textiles design back in December but have yet to be asked for portfolio. I emailed early January & they said they were still reviewing applications. Let me know if you here anything?

Hi I also emailed their admissions office and they said they're still reviewing the applications.
Reply 5
Original post by jc1201

Oh okay thanks! it's only been a week since I applied so I'll see how it goes in the next few days. I also emailed their admissions office and they said they're still processing the applications
Original post by yiptn
Ohhh okay great thanks it's only been a week since I applied so I'll see how it goes in the next few days. I was just a bit concerned since I've received the submission portal information from other schools already and I also emailed their admissions office and they said they're still reviewing the applications.

Same here, all my other choices have asked for porfilios & either had offers or interviews but nothing off Loughborough,
Original post by yiptn
I applied for Loughborough's Graphic Design course and am meant to submit a portfolio, but I have yet to receive any portfolio portal submission links or information. Is anyone else in the same situation? Should I email their admissions office and see what they say?

Hi @yiptn ,

Great to here you have applied to Loughborough 🙂

If you have any questions about your application I would recommend emailing: [email protected]

I hope this helps. If you have any questions please ask.

Alex
Reply 8
Just to update everyone, as I know it can be frustrating. My daughter received an offer on Tuesday after submitting her portfolio and task 3 weeks ago. She’s over the moon. Good luck everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest