The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl bartlett interviews 2022

hi ! has anyone received interview invitations from bartlett ? if you have done the interview, how did it go ?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

A reminder - TSR strictly forbids any discussion about specific Interview tasks, tests or questions, either in forums or by PM.
And if you think about it, its not in your own interest to do this.
Any help you give someone else could mean they get an offer - instead of you.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
No, not yet. Just submitted my task. Have you gotten an interview already?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No, not yet. Just submitted my task. Have you gotten an interview already?

yep ! just had it on wednesday :smile:
what sort of things did they ask you? :smile: what stuff did u put in ur portfolio
Reply 5
Original post by anonymousx0
what sort of things did they ask you? :smile: what stuff did u put in ur portfolio

i think from what i asked people who’ve had the interviews before, it really varies… its most likely questions for them to get to know more about you i guess. my portfolio was just everything that symbolized me hahah i included things that i was really passionate about that’s all :smile:
at what stage of the application process are you at ?
that’s really good then! so what sort of art work did you include like was it paintings n drawings n things like that? i only just sent my application off the other day! have you got any advice for the drawing task? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by anonymousx0
that’s really good then! so what sort of art work did you include like was it paintings n drawings n things like that? i only just sent my application off the other day! have you got any advice for the drawing task? :smile:

personally, i didn’t include a lot of single pieces of paintings or final works from my a level art or anything since i didn’t feel that i was super passionate about it and the process was mostly guided so i mostly included projects i worked on outside school :smile: for the drawing task, i have no idea why they liked mine because honestly, i didn’t think my work was that great… i’m thinking they’re judging it by concept but also a little on your technical skills i guess. sorry i couldn’t be much help with it hahah
Reply 8
Original post by pungo
yep ! just had it on wednesday :smile:

Hey! Did you get asked many questions or was it just a discussion about your portfolio:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by el050204
Hey! Did you get asked many questions or was it just a discussion about your portfolio:smile:

it’s completely different depending on the person and the interviewer ! so i don’t think my experience would be the same as anyone’s :smile:
Reply 10
I just had my interview today and they asked me to discuss my portfolio and then asked me 3 questions regarding architecture, it was only around 15 minutes :smile: hope this helps
Original post by pungo
hi ! has anyone received interview invitations from bartlett ? if you have done the interview, how did it go ?

I've just submitted my UCAS and am awaiting a reply from them :smile:
same here but they emailed saying they’re not giving out any offers until after the jan deadline :frown:((
Original post by mikayla1222
same here but they emailed saying they’re not giving out any offers until after the jan deadline :frown:((

If you look on UCL Bartlett task forum they have already given out multiple offers
Original post by Guedcuuuv
If you look on UCL Bartlett task forum they have already given out multiple offers

They said typically you get the decision 3-4 weeks after your interview
Reply 15
Hi, can you share what were the questions they asked about architecture during the interview?
what medium did people use for their tasks and did you use different ones for both?
is the interview online?
Original post by areebah.nagi
is the interview online?

Yes, details of your interview would be emailed to you before the interview !
I have my interview in 10 mins I’m gonna cry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending