The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Postgraduate studies

Postgraduate studies Reading school of art compared with Manchester metropolitan school of art
Original post by Eston tan
Postgraduate studies Reading school of art compared with Manchester metropolitan school of art

Hi @Eston tan!

Manchester School of Art is one of the oldest and largest providers of art and design education in the UK and home to around 400 postgraduate students from across the globe. We place a strong emphasis on practice-based research, which directly contributes to the study options embedded within the postgraduate programme.

You can find visit our website here, where you can browse the courses we offer and look at the facilities we have to offer. We are holding a Postgraduate Open Day on 10th February 2024 which you can book onto here

I hope you find this information useful!

Chloe 🙂
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @Eston tan!

Manchester School of Art is one of the oldest and largest providers of art and design education in the UK and home to around 400 postgraduate students from across the globe. We place a strong emphasis on practice-based research, which directly contributes to the study options embedded within the postgraduate programme.

You can find visit our website here, where you can browse the courses we offer and look at the facilities we have to offer. We are holding a Postgraduate Open Day on 10th February 2024 which you can book onto here

I hope you find this information useful!

Chloe 🙂

Hi Chloe
Thank you so much for your information .. I’ll think about it
Happy New Year
Eston Tan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending