The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough University - Postgraduate Thread 2023

Hi there!

Welcome to Loughborough University’s Official Postgraduate Thread 2023.

We’ve set up this thread for anyone who is considering studying at postgraduate level at Loughborough University or Loughborough University London. We are more than happy to answer any questions on various topics, including what it’s like to study at our campuses in Loughborough or London, student life, living arrangements and more.

You are welcome to ask us anything here, but if you are looking for further information on our postgraduate courses, you may want to visit our website for more details.

In the meantime, we look forward to answering any queries, so feel free to post them below.

- Loughborough Postgraduate Study Team
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hi there,
I'm currently studying in Loughborough university in John Phillips. I wanted to advertise my room to new postgraduate students (who have not yet applied for accommodation via the Student Accommodation Centre) to take over my contract if they are searching for accommodation anytime soon at the Loughborough university.

Thanks and regards
Girishkumar M G
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Girishkumar
Hi there,
I'm currently studying in Loughborough university in John Phillips. I wanted to advertise my room to new postgraduate students (who have not yet applied for accommodation via the Student Accommodation Centre) to take over my contract if they are searching for accommodation anytime soon at the Loughborough university.

Thanks and regards
Girishkumar M G

Hi @Girishkumar,

Great to hear from you :smile:

I would visit the John Phillips postgraduate hall page here and use the contact options to ask your question.

Hope this helps!

- Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending