The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Salford university vs MMU for business management

really struggling on what uni to go to… I feel like I’d prefer mmu just cause I’d be in manchester but I’m so unsureeee
Original post by elloell
really struggling on what uni to go to… I feel like I’d prefer mmu just cause I’d be in manchester but I’m so unsureeee
Hi @elloell! Have you been to visit both unis? Seeing the campus and facilities are a really good way to help you decide which you prefer. If you've got any questions about studying at Man Met, feel free to drop me a message or even talk to one of our Student Ambassadors to find out their experiences about studying at the uni:smile: - Chloe
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by elloell

Hey @elloell,

Location can play a significant role in deciding which university to attend. Personally, location was a key factor in my decision-making process. Coming from a small village in the Midlands, I desired the vibrancy of a city but didn't want to be immersed in it constantly. The University of Salford was the perfect solution for me because of its on-site campus. This allowed me to enjoy the campus atmosphere while still being conveniently close to Manchester. If I wanted to venture into the city, it was just a short 30-minute walk or a quick 10-minute train ride away.

I'd highly recommend attending an open day here at Salford, as well as at MMU. While you're visiting, try to imagine what it would be like to be a student there for three years. Definitely take into consideration the accom options, transportation accessibility, and the quality of the buildings where you'll be studying, particularly the facilities you'll be using.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask—I'm more than happy to help!

Katie 😀 - (Offical Salford Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending