The Student Room Group

pcos

hi, i’m 15 and a brown girl. I have so so so much hair everywhere and i am literally so so insecure. What do i do. The hair is everywhere.
hey, I'm half Arab so I get the struggle, have you ever used Veet hair removal cream? it smells kinda eggy and is a little messy but it does the job (at least for a few days), or have you shaved (pro - it's quick, con - you could get razor burn or might cause dark underarms), another (slightly more costly) option is waxing which I only really do on my underarms the rest I shave, but I buy a pot of wax from Superdrug and it lasts me FOREVER like you put it in the microwave for 2 mins and you're ready, my mum's a fan of sugaring which I think is a similar thing but it's meant to be more natural and long-lasting from what I've heard. in the future there are more permanent but more expensive ways like laser or electrolysis but remember it's important for you to like the person you see and not worry about what others think 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by mkaurr80
hi, i’m 15 and a brown girl. I have so so so much hair everywhere and i am literally so so insecure. What do i do. The hair is everywhere.

After you've reached the age of 18, laser hair removal it's the most effective and safe solution for managing excess hair growth. For brown skin tone Nd:Yag laser is the safest option. For more information you can have a look in our website: roxanelaser.studio there is useful articles for you to read :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest