The Student Room Group

scared for my real exams

hello, I'm in my first year of uni and ill be having my exam in 1 week. i had my mock today and to be honest it's not looking good at all. im scared of failing. it's an anatomy and physiology exam and i feel like im not going to do well. I've been revising each day and i just feel like there's so much content to retain and I'm trying my best. one section is multiple choice and the other is a 10-marker and a 5-marker question.
Hi there it’s totally understandable that u are nervous about your exam.The fear of the unknown can be awful.
The most important thing as u have said is to try ur best and prepare as much as u can in the lead up to it.If things dont go ur way on the day then its a learning opportunity and hopefully u can get the chance to resit even at the end of the semester.I really wish you all the best of luck be kind to urself and make sure u have a healthy balance between work and rest.Dont burn urself out as this wont be helpful in the longterm.
Take care and all the best❤️
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hi there it’s totally understandable that u are nervous about your exam.The fear of the unknown can be awful.
The most important thing as u have said is to try ur best and prepare as much as u can in the lead up to it.If things dont go ur way on the day then its a learning opportunity and hopefully u can get the chance to resit even at the end of the semester.I really wish you all the best of luck be kind to urself and make sure u have a healthy balance between work and rest.Dont burn urself out as this wont be helpful in the longterm.
Take care and all the best❤️

Thank you very much. I tend to compare myself to other classmates and my friends, which also makes it worse.
Original post by Anonymous #1
hello, I'm in my first year of uni and ill be having my exam in 1 week. i had my mock today and to be honest it's not looking good at all. im scared of failing. it's an anatomy and physiology exam and i feel like im not going to do well. I've been revising each day and i just feel like there's so much content to retain and I'm trying my best. one section is multiple choice and the other is a 10-marker and a 5-marker question.
Try Quick Draw Anatomy for Medical Students, there's some you tube videos by the author too. Makes it easier to learn. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest