The Student Room Group

purple

nooo :< i cant see anythingg
Reply 1
actually kinda starting to get used to it, its kinda cute? wish it was pink tho
Reply 2
i dont like the orange bars tho they need to be pink
I just wish that whoever is doing the updates and new designs would make them optional- with the capability to switch back.
I prefer the old website versions with the direct image upload feature, ability to quote posts and the search engine that was easy to use.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
I just wish that whoever is doing the updates and new designs would make them optional- with the capability to switch back.
I prefer the old website versions with the direct image upload feature, ability to quote posts and the search engine that was easy to use.

ohh, yeah, the quote thing is weird. you can only see like the first sentence. my memory cant handle that lol. keep have to scrolling up to remember what im even replying to
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
i dont like the orange bars tho they need to be pink

Green. Not pink please.
I wish the bars were green like they used to be honestly...
The redesign is pretty horrible visually. It used to be that threads were blue, but ones you'd already viewed were a lighter blue, now they're all the same purple - you can't see which threads you've already viewed or not which is annoying.

Beyond that, the general purple colour is just a lot stronger than the previous pale blue, can't say I'm a fan. Feels like one of those situations where the rebrand is worse.
Yeah I'm not a big fan...
Reply 9
Original post by Kathy89
Green. Not pink please.

i don't like the green/purple combo, it gives halloween and aliens :<
Original post by Ciel.
i don't like the green/purple combo, it gives halloween and aliens :<

I can't unsee this now :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by CoolCavy
I can't unsee this now :lol:

sorryyy