The Student Room Group

Help me find this perfume please

Right then you lovely lot, your mission (should you choose to accept it), is to be ever so kind and help me find out what perfume this is.

I absolutely love it, but as you can see I'm nearly out of it, and the name on the bottle has been rubbed off over time so I have no idea what it is in order to purchase another bottle.

I've tried Googling "perfume with round purple lid" and "eau de toilette with round purple lid", and similar, but I'm not getting very far at all. If anybody can help I'd be massively grateful!

348933272_728196819103804_5517111325429410531_n.jpg
Reply 3
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
You absolute star! Thank you so much :congrats::dance:

That was so quick, I'm so impressed!

No problem. Enjoy :smile:

Google lense, not me :biggrin:
Reply 4
It's the 30 or 50ml of So Sinful.
Available on OnBuy for £8.71 including free delivery.

Often sold on amazon and ebay too.
Amazon UKs GBritain's Store has some in stock- they offer considerable discounts on their perfume ranges if purchased via their subscribe and save system.
I buy 4-5 perfume bottles on auto reorder every 6 weeks and make huge savings on the one off prices.
Very helpful for favourite perfumes that are limited OnBuy stocks and rarely available on the high street or superdrug online.
Original post by londonmyst
Often sold on amazon and ebay too.
Amazon UKs GBritain's Store has some in stock- they offer considerable discounts on their perfume ranges if purchased via their subscribe and save system.
I buy 4-5 perfume bottles on auto reorder every 6 weeks and make huge savings on the one off prices.
Very helpful for favourite perfumes that are limited OnBuy stocks and rarely available on the high street or superdrug online.

ooh that's handy to know - thanks! I shall keep that in mind for next time :yeah:

Quick Reply

Latest