The Student Room Group

Business and management

Hi , I’ve applied to unis like Aston ,uni of Birmingham, uni of Leicester and uni of Nottingham . I ideally want to go to Birmingham . I’ve received a conditional offer for Aston international business and management with my grades needing to be ‘Distinction ,Distinction, B’. However if I end up getting merit merit B could they still let me in with those grades ?
Reply 1
Original post by severed-commenta
Hi , I’ve applied to unis like Aston ,uni of Birmingham, uni of Leicester and uni of Nottingham . I ideally want to go to Birmingham . I’ve received a conditional offer for Aston international business and management with my grades needing to be ‘Distinction ,Distinction, B’. However if I end up getting merit merit B could they still let me in with those grades ?

The simple answer is that no-one knows.

It will depend on how many people do make their offers and therefore how many spaces are left on that course (if any) to fill with near-miss applicants who didnt quite get the grades - and how low that Uni might go to fill the course and avoid going into Clearing.

Its worth putting this as your Firm if you have a sensible Insurance that you would still be happy to go to.
Work your socks off - you can still drag your grades up if you want it badly enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending