The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Fashion textiles BA course

If anyone wants advice or info on student life in Bristol or advice on the course, you're welcome to ask me. I'm a 3rd year student of Fashion textiles at Bower Ashton, uWE
i was just wondering how you did your portfolio? i have a few good finished garments n design processes to put in as i’m currently on a costume course in college but im worried they wont care about that and only care about drawing/experimental stuff and i genuinely cannot draw😭 was also wondering how tough it is to get into the course as its my top option and im stressing ill get rejected ☹️ thank you!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
i was just wondering how you did your portfolio? i have a few good finished garments n design processes to put in as i’m currently on a costume course in college but im worried they wont care about that and only care about drawing/experimental stuff and i genuinely cannot draw😭 was also wondering how tough it is to get into the course as its my top option and im stressing ill get rejected ☹️ thank you!

Hi sorry. Uni life is super busy now to chat. I recommend you look on the instagram of UWE Fashion textiles for level 4 (1st year) students that have their work posted and message them on instagram

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending