The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Likelihood of getting onto a conversion course at surrey, with a 2:2?

Last year I achieved a 2:2 in Biochemistry at Surrey, and I've since been working in a government lab. However, after much thought and consideration, I've decided that it would be best for me to do a psychology conversion course and pursue a career in psychology. Unfortunately, however, my 2:2 does not meet the entry requirements (2:1), so I'm wondering if it's at all possible that I could be accepted onto the course somehow, or if I should, regrettably, look elsewhere?
Hi @ChrisWoods
It’s great to hear you are interested in coming back to study at Surrey! Your journey since graduation sounds impressive, but as we all know, plans can change.

I suggest contacting the admissions team directly for the most accurate information. You can contact them through this link: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/form/admissions-enquiry-form#:~:text=If%20your%20enquiry%20is%20time,44%20(0)1483%20682222 or by calling their number: +44 (0)1483 682222.

I hope this information is helpful and wish you every success in your journey.

All the best,
Daniel
BSc Accounting and Finance
University of Surrey
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi @ChrisWoods
It’s great to hear you are interested in coming back to study at Surrey! Your journey since graduation sounds impressive, but as we all know, plans can change.

I suggest contacting the admissions team directly for the most accurate information. You can contact them through this link: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/form/admissions-enquiry-form#:~:text=If%20your%20enquiry%20is%20time,44%20(0)1483%20682222 or by calling their number: +44 (0)1483 682222.

I hope this information is helpful and wish you every success in your journey.

All the best,
Daniel
BSc Accounting and Finance
University of Surrey

This is super helpful, thanks Daniel!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending