The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Official University of Surrey Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello people, here is the discussion thread for people who have applied to the University of Surrey and have received and offer.

Feel free to introduce yourselves to get to know other offer holders.

Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of off-site group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
oohh an offer holder thread is here yay, lets get this startedd

hey all, i've got an offer for civil engineering (BEng), i'm going to the offer holder day on march 13th, hope to see ppl there haha :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by MP_25

hey all, i've got an offer for civil engineering (BEng), i'm going to the offer holder day on march 13th, hope to see ppl there haha :smile:

heyyy! i have an offer holder day feb 14th for media and comms!
is surrey your firm or are you still deciding?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Original post by MP_25

heyyy! i have an offer holder day feb 14th for media and comms!
is surrey your firm or are you still deciding?

still deciding haha, i've also got an offer from exeter too. im just waiting to hear from edinburgh, but surrey will most likely be my insurance since its got the most achievable grades :smile:

(i also applied to sheffield & southampton for chem, but i think im gonna go for engineering instead)
Happy to hear you both are going to offer holder days! Hope you have fun =)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc
I have an offer for mental health nursing! Attending an offer holder day on the 2nd of March 🙂
Reply 6
Hiyaaa, I got an offer for the physican associate msc course 🙂. Nervous and excited
Reply 7
Original post by Talkative Toad
Hello people, here is the discussion thread for people who have applied to the University of Surrey and have received and offer.

Feel free to introduce yourselves to get to know other offer holders.

Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of off-site group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.

Hiya, I've got an offer for Business Economincs (BSc)! So happy to have an offer finally
Original post by Aguacaticaa
Hiya, I've got an offer for Business Economincs (BSc)! So happy to have an offer finally

That’s nice, it Surrey your first choice?
Reply 9
Original post by Talkative Toad
That’s nice, it Surrey your first choice?

Unfortunately no, LSE is my first choice
Original post by Aguacaticaa
Unfortunately no, LSE is my first choice

That’s still good regardless
Reply 11
Original post by Christinaaa
I have an offer for mental health nursing! Attending an offer holder day on the 2nd of March 🙂

Hey! Right now I am waiting to get my feedback from surrey about my interview! I also applied for mental health nursing.😊 Is Surrey your first choice?
Original post by Bogit
Hey! Right now I am waiting to get my feedback from surrey about my interview! I also applied for mental health nursing.😊 Is Surrey your first choice?

Amazing! Let me know how it goes, would be nice to meet someone else on the course! Yes, had my heart set on Surrey so already firmed my place! Is it yours? 😊
Reply 13
Original post by MP_25

Hey! I am an also offer holder (for vet med), and I wanted to go to the offer holder day but I didn’t receive an email about it unfortunately— although I am an international student so sadly might not be able to make the day

congratulations on your offer! :smile:
Reply 14
Does anyone know where to find the Offer Holder days?
Reply 15
Original post by vm923
Does anyone know where to find the Offer Holder days?

What's that/what for? And maybe the admissions team if you email them?
Reply 16
Original post by nisagarip
What's that/what for? And maybe the admissions team if you email them?

For veterinary medicine! And thank you, I’ll send an email and see if dates just haven’t come out yet for offer holders in this course
Reply 17
Original post by vm923
For veterinary medicine! And thank you, I’ll send an email and see if dates just haven’t come out yet for offer holders in this course

Oh I see yeah admissions team would be the one 🙂
Hey, I have a conditional offer at Surrey and I have uploaded all my documents. Can anybody who's gone through it tell me how long they take for reverting back? I have been waiting for 2 weeks and the status in the self service portal is still saying 'pending check'. I'm afraid that betting on this university will lead to me missing out on the other offers I have received (I really want to study at Surrey😔).
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey, I have a conditional offer at Surrey and I have uploaded all my documents. Can anybody who's gone through it tell me how long they take for reverting back? I have been waiting for 2 weeks and the status in the self service portal is still saying 'pending check'. I'm afraid that betting on this university will lead to me missing out on the other offers I have received (I really want to study at Surrey😔).

also i tried contacting the admissions team via mail twice in the span of 3 weeks and still haven't received any response from them. I couldn't connect on call with them as well because I'm based outside of the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending