The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of reading - should i attend ?

anyone has any opinions as of 2024 for university of reading ?
All information is outdated and old and of 2023 , which doesn,t help me much with applying
I am currently an third year college student trying to apply to an good university for graphic design i have applied to reading as its said to have a high reputation in graphic communication but i don,t see that much anywhere , it also said to have an high ranking but in most websites there is no information regarding 2024

Pls tell me your views and advice as i will be taking it fowards with my decisions in the future
Reply 1
Original post by Angela Pallisery
anyone has any opinions as of 2024 for university of reading ?
All information is outdated and old and of 2023 , which doesn,t help me much with applying
I am currently an third year college student trying to apply to an good university for graphic design i have applied to reading as its said to have a high reputation in graphic communication but i don,t see that much anywhere , it also said to have an high ranking but in most websites there is no information regarding 2024

Pls tell me your views and advice as i will be taking it fowards with my decisions in the future
There isn't any information regarding 2024 because the 2024 academic year has not ended yet?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by pgoodey06
There isn't any information regarding 2024 because the 2024 academic year has not ended yet?

Anything on 2023 , about graphic communciation at reading ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending