The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Cas letter

Hi, this is Jayakarthick. I paid my deposit amount to our university 15 days back when can I receive the CAS LETTER from the university? Let me know how many days it will take.
Thank you!
Original post by jk_jkarthick
Hi, this is Jayakarthick. I paid my deposit amount to our university 15 days back when can I receive the CAS LETTER from the university? Let me know how many days it will take.
Thank you!
Hi there,

Would you be able tell me when you will join our university, in May 2024 or September 2024?

Furthermore if you could please let me know your full name, application ID, email address, I can give these details to my supervisor, who will double check your application and see if your money has been transferred successfully to us without any issue.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by jk_jkarthick
Thank you!
Subsequently to my request, at the moment please do not provide me any of these details as I have to double check with my supervisor whether I can request these details from you. If so, I will message you in private to avoid publishing any of your details in public. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi again,

So I spoke with my supervisor and unfortunately I am not allowed to request any personal information from individuals. I would do everything to resolve this issue for you however I don't have the authority nor the expertise to help you. In fact, I have just become aware of the CAS delay which has carried over since last year resulting in the delayed response from Coventry University regarding your CAS. I can only ask you to get in contact with the recruitment and admissions team or CAS team.

I'm extremely sorry about this.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest