The Student Room Group

Flat in London Bridge

Hi there!

Currently trying to find a KCL undergrad to take over my room and contract in Orchard Lisle (SE1). The accomodation is located a couple of minutes from London bridge station (including the tube), and is also just opposite from Guys Campus. As for Strand Campus, it is a 35 minute walk or a 20 minute journey on the tube.

It has nearby local amenities such including groceries, entertainment, and is within a good walking distance of other KCL accomodations.

The room is a large room with a double bed in a self contained flat sharing with 2 other people. There is a shower room and bathroom, which is shared. Rent goes for 234/pw.

My contract ends the 22nd of June, but there are options to extend the contract, and I'm hoping to move out by the end of the month.

Please contact me if you're interested! :smile:
Hi!! If anyone is looking for a room for the final term - like a tenancy takeover - please let me know!! I have a room at Moonraker Point (15-minute walk from Guy's campus so saving money not taking the tube and you can wake up later 😝) If you're interested, please lmk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending