The Student Room Group

Looking for london accommodation for April

I’m looking for London accommodation, I’m a current KCL student. I will the accommodation from April to August, I’m entitled for KAAS, so I wouldn’t mind a room like that.
My budget is £245 a week - including bills
Ideal locations- around London Bridge and Stratford but not limited to these
Original post by Mosefe
I’m looking for London accommodation, I’m a current KCL student. I will the accommodation from April to August, I’m entitled for KAAS, so I wouldn’t mind a room like that.

Hi, I’ve got a classic en-suite room up for sale in Stratford One right now if you’re looking for a place nearby! It’s a little over-budget at £280 a week but it should suit your needs pretty nicely. Would you be interested?
Reply 2
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi, I’ve got a classic en-suite room up for sale in Stratford One right now if you’re looking for a place nearby! It’s a little over-budget at £280 a week but it should suit your needs pretty nicely. Would you be interested?

Hi, it’s a bit on the pricey side for me unfortunately, thank you though
Reply 3
Original post by Mosefe

Hi, my room is available from April to the beginning of September, located near Tower Hill. I am also KCL student.
The price is 262 per week, a little over your budget. Are you a female or male student??
Original post by Mosefe

Hi, I need someone to take over my tenancy in New Cross. Its 245 a week including bills. its about a 15- 20 minute tube journey to London Bridge. Please let me know.
Reply 5
Original post by Olivia0709
Hi, my room is available from April to the beginning of September, located near Tower Hill. I am also KCL student.
The price is 262 per week, a little over your budget. Are you a female or male student??

Female
Reply 6
Original post by gbansal0406
Hi, I need someone to take over my tenancy in New Cross. Its 245 a week including bills. its about a 15- 20 minute tube journey to London Bridge. Please let me know.

How long is the contract for?
Original post by Mosefe
How long is the contract for?

It is contracted until the first week of September 2024
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Mosefe
Female

Perfect! My flat is for female students. Would you like to see my room? I can do video call and show you my room or send pictures.
Original post by Mosefe

I have a roomy ensuite in Scape Wembley Park (30 min tube from London Bridge) for 245 per week. let me know if you're interested. thank you
Reply 10
Hi. My landlord will need to get back to us tomorrow in regards to the price as they are not responsible for setting the price. In mean time she has asked you to register at Homes for Students just so she can have you on the system. If you can register your details here
https://kxweb.wearehomesforstudents.com/Pages/EN/LoginRegister/PPPLoginEN.aspx?city=London&tenancylength=51+weeks&property=Dean+House&roomtype=Ensuite

Okay perfect, all registered too. Thank you
Original post by Mosefe
Okay perfect, all registered too. Thank you

Thank you! I will email my landlord can I get the DEA code if you have received one?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 12
Thank you! I will email my landlord can I get the DEA code if you have received one?

I didn’t get one
Original post by Mosefe
I didn’t get one

Have you logged into the account that you created maybe the code is there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending