The Student Room Group

Summer accommodation in London

Hey everyone, I’m coming to London for an internship that starts on June 3rd - August 9th. So would like student accommodation contract that starts either at the end of may or 1st June
Reply 1
Hey, I'm urgently looking for someone who can take over my contract at iQ Vega in Vauxhall. It's a silver studio with your own kitchen and bathroom.

Tenancy end: 31 August

£450.2 per week (All Bills, Wifi included)

Sky terrace, Study area, Cinema room, Free gym, Games room, 24/7 security in the building

Great public transport links - 5 mins walk to Vauxhall bus/tube/train station, 7 mins walk to Nine Elms Tube station

Sainsbury's 6 mins walk away

New, clean building built in 2021

Would you be interested?
Original post by schen2003
Hey everyone, I’m coming to London for an internship that starts on June 3rd - August 9th. So would like student accommodation contract that starts either at the end of may or 1st June
Hi, I have a room available. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. It's 245 a week with bills included and the tenancy ends 7th of September. It is an ensuite and has onsite laundry as well as other amenities, you would be sharing with 4 other lovely girls and its an all-female flat. Please let me know if you are interested. https://essentialstudentliving.com/student-accommodation/london/dean-house
Reply 3
Original post by schen2003
Hi! If you are a KCL postgrad student, I have a room at Urbanest City close to Tower Bridge. Let me know if you are interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending