The Student Room Group

Unsucessful decision to Unconditional offer

Hey,
I've been rejected and I was wondering if it's possible that once I've sent in my exam results it could turn into a unconditional offer?

Thx :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Kei.rdl
Hey,
I've been rejected and I was wondering if it's possible that once I've sent in my exam results it could turn into a conditional offer?

Thx :smile:

No. The course may be in clearing during results day (which is basically the situation that you've described, apart from the fact that it'll be an unconditonal offer, given you've got your results), but you shouldn't bank on this.

What course did you apply for (and where)?
Reply 2
Original post by mesub
No. The course may be in clearing during results day (which is basically the situation that you've described, apart from the fact that it'll be an unconditonal offer, given you've got your results), but you shouldn't bank on this.

What course did you apply for (and where)?
I applied to LSE Politics and IR and yeah my bad I mean Unconditional offer 😅
Reply 3
Original post by Kei.rdl
I applied to LSE Politics and IR and yeah my bad I mean Unconditional offer 😅

LSE does not tend to go into clearing. If you feel like their decision was: based on some flawed procedure; somehow unlawful or you didn't include extenuating circumstances (fof a good reason), then you can appeal.

Otherwise, unfortunately, look towards your other universities.

If you're dead set on LSE, then you can work hard and get your grades and then apply with those, but it's really up to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending