The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Postgraduate 2023 Applications

Hey guys, thought it would be better to get updates about all the Warwick PG application status and have discussions here.

I have applied for the MSc Marketing and Strategy course around early october haven't heard back from them yet.

Do let us know about your Warwick process below.

Scroll to see replies

Hi did you get an offer or reply?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I've received an offer for MSc. in Cyber Security Engineering.
Nope haven't heard back from them yet. :/
What did you apply?
Is there a grp for Wbs offerholders
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, thought it would be better to get updates about all the Warwick PG application status and have discussions here.

I have applied for the MSc Marketing and Strategy course around early october haven't heard back from them yet.

Hi there! I've also applied for MSc in Marketing and Strategy. Applied in Dec, not heard anything yet.
Did you get an update?
I applied on 1st and heard back on 17th jan
Original post by viduzzzbb
I applied on 1st and heard back on 17th jan

Did you get an offer? May I ask which course you applied for?
Got an unconditional offer for MSc Strategy and Marketing
Got an unconditional offer for MSc Strategy and Marketing

Wow! Congrats!!
Are you planning on accepting the offer? May I ask what other unis you are considering?
Wow! Congrats!!
Are you planning on accepting the offer? May I ask what other unis you are considering?

Waiting for a few unis I have applied to like imperial lse and hec confused if I should accpet warwick or edhec
Reply 12
I’ve accepted an offer for MSc Business and Finance at Warwick.
Waiting for a few unis I have applied to like imperial lse and hec confused if I should accpet warwick or edhec

Good luck with the other unis! I don't think you can go wrong with any of them!
What will you be basing the decision on?
The wait to hear back is killing me lol
Good luck with the other unis! I don't think you can go wrong with any of them!
What will you be basing the decision on?
The wait to hear back is killing me lol

It was definitely excruciating but as soon as 7 weeks were over I called the wbs postgraduate office to get a status of my application and they were kind enough to tell me that a decision was made and would be posted in a week.

I am hoping to get into the best my preference would be imperial, lse, hec then either warwick or edhec
Reply 15

Hey, I have received unconditional offers from Warwick for MA Global Media and Communication and MSc Marketing Communication and Advertising. Which one would give me more job prospects in the long run?

(BTW I want to pursue media management as a career)
Hey! I applied for the MASc Global Sustainable Development and have yet to hear back too. Anyone else from this programme here?
Reply 17
Did anyone got offer for MSc. Data Analytics
(edited 1 year ago)

Hey everyone,
I applied for MSc in Big Data and Digital Futures on the 7th of October . I got the conditional offer on the 12th of December. Just had to add my recent IELTS and then got the unconditional offer by 8th of March . But I don’t know what’s next . They said that I can only apply for my visa once I get my CAS . But when do you get the CAS does anyone know
Original post by Hurmaeht
Hey everyone,
I applied for MSc in Big Data and Digital Futures on the 7th of October . I got the conditional offer on the 12th of December. Just had to add my recent IELTS and then got the unconditional offer by 8th of March . But I don’t know what’s next . They said that I can only apply for my visa once I get my CAS . But when do you get the CAS does anyone know

Around about three to four months before the course start date iirc.

Quick Reply

Latest