The Student Room Group

Why can't I be in the moment and just be happy?

Hello, my current problem is that I overthink pretty much. I'm a student, my grades are fine, of course they could be better but I didn't fail any exams so far. I do fitness 3-4 times a week. I also do designs with which I can earn money sometimes. But still.. I feel like something is missing in my life, I would love to have a relationship but it's not easy. But other than that I don't know what I want to have, of course I want that I still pass the upcoming exams but yea. I can't do much about that now

Maybe I should learn how to be more content at the moment? Maybe I should try to play video games again (I quit a year ago). Maybe I should grind even more or get more money? Maybe I should seek a relationship? I'm really not sure why I think so much. Maybe that's normal and part of life and the only way to reduce it is by just letting the thoughts pass by, by working on goals. In the end I hate it when I accomplished nothing at a weekend, only worked on tasks for university for 3 hours when I had like 24 hours of free time in total.

Quick Reply

Latest