The Student Room Group

Stress

Hi im in a predicament ive just realised i missed one of my labs therefore i cant do a lab report which is 50% of a module and ive been freaking out a bit its gotten to the point that i find it difficult to sleep and i feel an emptiness in my chest . The idea of failing has really gotten to me and ive had some really bad thoughts about my life ending if i fail this year i know it shouldnt be a big deal but i come from an immigrant family and the idea of failing a degree would crush my parents has anyone dealt with this sort of thing before ? (I have tried reaching out to parents and teachers before but its not been much help)
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi im in a predicament ive just realised i missed one of my labs therefore i cant do a lab report which is 50% of a module and ive been freaking out a bit its gotten to the point that i find it difficult to sleep and i feel an emptiness in my chest . The idea of failing has really gotten to me and ive had some really bad thoughts about my life ending if i fail this year i know it shouldnt be a big deal but i come from an immigrant family and the idea of failing a degree would crush my parents has anyone dealt with this sort of thing before ? (I have tried reaching out to parents and teachers before but its not been much help)
You could retake the year, I'm sure the university will allow you.

You possibly maybe able to transfer credits to the Open University.

Quick Reply

Latest