The Student Room Group

Hello!

Hi everyone! I’m looking to start at the Bimm university Manchester in September 24, just seeing who’s out there would love to make some friends early on ..:smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Eth_drums
Hi everyone! I’m looking to start at the Bimm university Manchester in September 24, just seeing who’s out there would love to make some friends early on ..:smile:
Hello! I assume you're new to TSR and welcome if so. What are you studying at Bimm University?
Reply 2
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Hello! I assume you're new to TSR and welcome if so. What are you studying at Bimm University?

Music and yeah decided to try this!
Music and yeah decided to try this!

Oh cool, what does the course cover? I hope your time on TSR is hassle-free and engaging!
Reply 4
Oh cool, what does the course cover? I hope your time on TSR is hassle-free and engaging!

Popular Music Performance and production - I believe it covers different elements such as creative performance, session skills, songwriting, composing, arranging and more 😊
Popular Music Performance and production - I believe it covers different elements such as creative performance, session skills, songwriting, composing, arranging and more 😊
Wowsers, sounds like a very immersive course! I hope that you succeed and that you can ascend to having a great career with the degree you obtain.
Reply 6
Wowsers, sounds like a very immersive course! I hope that you succeed and that you can ascend to having a great career with the degree you obtain.

Thank you so much, are you currently a student?
Thank you so much, are you currently a student?
Nah, I graduated from university in 2016, but I spend time on TSR trying to assist the community with their problems and concerns.
Reply 8
Oh cool! What did you study?

Quick Reply

Latest