The Student Room Group

Midwifery Entry Requirements 2024

Hi all, I’m coming towards the end of my Access to Midwifery course. My offer from university states I need 15 level 3 credits to meet the entry requirements. When I have looked each of my units states they’re worth 3 credits each. I currently have 13 distinctions and 2 merits. Does this mean I have met the entry requirements or does it mean 15 units all together at distinction to meet them? Very confused. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Midwifemuma
Hi all, I’m coming towards the end of my Access to Midwifery course. My offer from university states I need 15 level 3 credits to meet the entry requirements. When I have looked each of my units states they’re worth 3 credits each. I currently have 13 distinctions and 2 merits. Does this mean I have met the entry requirements or does it mean 15 units all together at distinction to meet them? Very confused. Thanks in advance!

If they haven't specified the grades (distinction, merit or pass) for the units, then you have met the conditions. It might be worth a call to admissions to check that this is the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending