The Student Room Group

emmanuella's mood journal: follow along!

hey everyone, I am Emmanuella and here are some facts about me:
- I study three a level subjects: psychology, sociology and spanish (all aqa)
- I am a Pisces :biggrin:
- I have applied to Linguistics for uni 2024 entry!
- I am a firm believer in taking care of your mental health when it comes to exam season, otherwise you won't feel your best during this period! It's tricky but we can do this!

anyway, every day or so - i will be tracking how i feel and the reasons behind this! i feel like with the run up to exams, it will really help me become more aware of my feelings and moods and the causes - so i can focus on what makes me happy, sad etc!

so i'll rate each day out of 10, and document some exam stuff as well! so yeah, come and follow along and maybe you will be inspired to make a mood journal as well!

here is the link to my 'grow your grades' blog (the more academic-y stuff!): emmanuella's year 13 gyg: in her comeback era 🧠 🎀 - The Student Room

thanks,
emmanuella :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
- I am a firm believer in taking care of your mental health when it comes to exam season, otherwise you won't feel your best during this period! It's tricky but we can do this!
anyway, every day or so - i will be tracking how i feel and the reasons behind this! i feel like with the run up to exams, it will really help me become more aware of my feelings and moods and the causes - so i can focus on what makes me happy, sad etc!
so i'll rate each day out of 10, and document some exam stuff as well! so yeah, come and follow along and maybe you will be inspired to make a mood journal as well!
here is the link to my 'grow your grades' blog (the more academic-y stuff!): emmanuella's year 13 gyg: in her comeback era 🧠 🎀 - The Student Room
thanks,
a mood journal is such a good idea!!
thanks,
That is sooo cool! Excited to see how it goes:wink:
thanks,
this is so cool omgg !! excited to follow along <33
Reply 4
thanks,
omg is this is such a nice idea, excited to follow along with youuu <33
thanks,
tuesday 19th march 2024
rating: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
notes: today was a pretty average day guys! nothing much happened lol! today's school day consisted a lot of study periods because of how weird the whole timetable was! and then i had sociology period 6!

the thing is i was sooooooo tired like what?! i haven't felt this tired in a while, probably due to a lack of sleep :frown:!

hopefully i can get a better night's sleep today :biggrin:!
Reply 6
tuesday 19th march 2024
notes: today was a pretty average day guys! nothing much happened lol! today's school day consisted a lot of study periods because of how weird the whole timetable was! and then i had sociology period 6!
the thing is i was sooooooo tired like what?! i haven't felt this tired in a while, probably due to a lack of sleep :frown:!
THIS IS SO CUTE MAN, i would defo make one myself but i don't have the time to sadly 😔😔 glad today went well for youuu, and omg i've been so tired today asw, and its probs bcs of lack of sleep asw haha for me
hope you get a restful sleep tonight <33
thanks,
Aww this is such an amazing idea. I might make one after my mocks because it will just be another means of procastination for me otherwise. Im loving this idea tho <3
tuesday 19th march 2024
i hope you get to catch up on that sleep debt tonight ❤️
Original post by miss_nia
i hope you get to catch up on that sleep debt tonight ❤️

i would say i did! today was so much better than yesterday

im so glad to hear that <3

yay that's good!
sunday 24th march 2024
rating: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
notes: i had a nice little sunday reset today which was nice :smile:! i didn't do any work at all (don't know if that's the best option) because i've been planning my easter holidays which start on thursday! i'm going to admit i am feeling a bit guilty and anxious because i haven't really lived up to my expectations in terms of schoolwork! hopefully i will feel okay later on
sunday 24th march 2024
notes: i had a nice little sunday reset today which was nice :smile:! i didn't do any work at all (don't know if that's the best option) because i've been planning my easter holidays which start on thursday! i'm going to admit i am feeling a bit guilty and anxious because i haven't really lived up to my expectations in terms of schoolwork! hopefully i will feel okay later on

I really do hope you feel better, I am sure you can catch up on missed work in Easter holidays. Hope you have a lovely week!
sunday 24th march 2024

im glad you got to rest, i hope you have a productive, restful easterrr :heart:
monday 15th april 2024

first of all, i havent updated this mood journal in a while, but i'm backkk and thanks for sticking with me if u have x!

rating: :heart::heart::heart::heart:
notes: a lottttt(ish) has happened today - in the morning i had a lot of negative thoughts & doubts in my head as i didn't think i revised properly for the psych test that i had (it was 2 hoursssss long but more on that in my gyg post)! but then it went better than expected, so yeah not bad! i'll rant a bit more in my gyg blog, so yeah check that out and flick to the latest post (15th april!)

see you guys soon!

emmanuella :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest