The Student Room Group

What are some effective study techniques that you have found helpful for CA exam prep

Share your tips on time management, note-taking, and active studying strategies that have worked well for you.
Back when I was gearing up for my CA exams, I stumbled upon a few game-changers that really turned things around for me. First off, I got into the habit of tackling past papers as if I were sitting in the actual exam. It was a bit of a self-imposed drill, but boy, did it make a difference. It wasn't just about getting the hang of the types of questions; it was also about getting my pace right, so I wouldn't end up staring at the clock in the actual exam, wishing for more time.Then, there was this little trick I picked up—teaching. I didn't have a study group, so I'd just explain concepts out loud as if I were lecturing an invisible class. It might sound a bit odd, but explaining things out loud made me realize which parts I was shaky on and needed to brush up on. Plus, it always felt good when something complicated suddenly clicked as I was trying to simplify it for my imaginary audience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending