The Student Room Group

wanna be friends?

write about yourself x
hi, im varshni and i'm in year 12
i play the drums and love listening to music, and im an artist but dont get much time to do it anymore sadly
i watch some anime, especially jujutsu kaisen and bungou stray dogs :smile:
i want to do marine science or geography at university, i'm aiming for exeter or durham university - nice to meet you !
hiii, I am winni. I am in year 11, doing my gcse this year. I like watching anime too ! i am now watch blue exorcist. I acc want to learn some musical instrument after the gcse. I want to do software engineeringin uni. i am now struggling a bit because of my sixth forms. Nice to meet you !
Reply 2
Original post by Winni2pool
hiii, I am winni. I am in year 11, doing my gcse this year. I like watching anime too ! i am now watch blue exorcist. I acc want to learn some musical instrument after the gcse. I want to do software engineeringin uni. i am now struggling a bit because of my sixth forms. Nice to meet you !

ooh blue exorcist is good! nice to meet you too
Reply 3
Hiiii! I’m Mollie. I’m also in year 12. I love creative writing, dogs, and the enneagram, and my typical music taste is ✨Eurovision✨ I’ve never actually watched anime before. Maybe I should. What’s something good to start with? I want to go into neuroscience or psychology research and I’m aiming for psychology at Oxford or St Andrews. Nice to meet you too!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Lugg13
Hiiii! I’m Mollie. I’m also in year 12. I love creative writing, dogs, and the enneagram, and my typical music taste is ✨Eurovision✨ I’ve never actually watched anime before. Maybe I should. What’s something good to start with? I want to go into neuroscience or psychology research and I’m aiming for psychology at Oxford or St Andrews. Nice to meet you too!

psychology is so cool :smile:) anime's something i started like crazy in year 9 but now i only watch a few regularly. i would suggest starting with something shorter like sk8 the infinity or anohana (my first one). haikyuu is longer but its one of the best out there, maybe try that out!
Reply 5
Original post by varsh_xx
psychology is so cool :smile:) anime's something i started like crazy in year 9 but now i only watch a few regularly. i would suggest starting with something shorter like sk8 the infinity or anohana (my first one). haikyuu is longer but its one of the best out there, maybe try that out!

Thank you!
write about yourself x
hi, im varshni and i'm in year 12
i play the drums and love listening to music, and im an artist but dont get much time to do it anymore sadly
i watch some anime, especially jujutsu kaisen and bungou stray dogs :smile:
i want to do marine science or geography at university, i'm aiming for exeter or durham university - nice to meet you !

Hey!! :smile:
I'm jellyfish (sounds a bit odd bro) and I'm in Y11, studying for GCSEs.
I've played the drums, trombone, bass, piano, and ukelele - but now I've only continued the drums.
Moreover I'm a jellyfish enthusiast and an artist + too addicted to playing badminton (it's like a drug!!)
In the future I also would like to go into the field of marine biology and or science.
Nice to have u all here on the forum! If u hv any q feel free to reach out to me :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Hey!! :smile:
I'm jellyfish (sounds a bit odd bro) and I'm in Y11, studying for GCSEs.
I've played the drums, trombone, bass, piano, and ukelele - but now I've only continued the drums.
Moreover I'm a jellyfish enthusiast and an artist + too addicted to playing badminton (it's like a drug!!)
In the future I also would like to go into the field of marine biology and or science.

oh my god we're so similar! drums is the best instrument (biased)
good luck for your gcses ☹️ i remember the revision was crazy this time last year
nice to meet you fellow ocean enthusiast :tongue:
also i followed you just now
oh my god we're so similar! drums is the best instrument (biased)
good luck for your gcses ☹️ i remember the revision was crazy this time last year
nice to meet you fellow ocean enthusiast :tongue:
also i followed you just now
I just followed you back!! Drums really are the best haha

Quick Reply

Latest