The Student Room Group

i want friends

i wish i had friends that actually cared for me
it’s so exhausting being a second choice
reaching out to them, being left on delivered for multiple hours despite them being active, no invites at all for summer
i just want a friend
im so tired :/
same here :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
reaching out to them, being left on delivered for multiple hours despite them being active, no invites at all for summer
i just want a friend
Original post by michaela1600
same here :frown:

hey you alright?! wanna talk?
dm if anyone wants to talk !;
same
I’m going through a tough time right now, I could use friends but I’m 25 and the older you get the harder it is to meet people who want to stay in contact and have a close platonic relationship with you. One of my few friends already blew me off pretty much, just yesterday.
DM if anyone needs to talk!
TSR is a great place to make new friends and learn new things. :smile:

TSR rules prohibit both the sharing of contact information and direct links to website groups on public threads for safe guarding purposes..
But adult users can contact each other via PMs.
They are able to share contact their information with other adults within TSR rules if they want to do so after some PM chatting.
Hey blew u off how hehe I wana know

Original post by anniisa97
I’m going through a tough time right now, I could use friends but I’m 25 and the older you get the harder it is to meet people who want to stay in contact and have a close platonic relationship with you. One of my few friends already blew me off pretty much, just yesterday.
Original post by MrDoURighr

yh icl im intrudged ttoo i wanna here this go on
Original post by MrDoURighr

Original post by COMP235
yh icl im intrudged ttoo i wanna here this go on

Lmao! Guys, it’s nothing juicy, I had an argument with a very good friend of mine and he decided he didn’t want to be my friend anymore because I’m “the main source of conflict in his life”. I only just got off the phone with him so it’s kind of resolved now, I think we’re ok. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
i just want a friend

If you wanna talk. You can dm me.
Reply 12
Lmao! Guys, it’s nothing juicy, I had an argument with a very good friend of mine and he decided he didn’t want to be my friend anymore because I’m “the main source of conflict in his life”. I only just got off the phone with him so it’s kind of resolved now, I think we’re ok. :smile:

If you wanna talk you can dm me
i just want a friend

we can be friends, where you from?
Reply 14
Original post by keleanora
we can be friends, where you from?

Im from Saudi Arabia. Yeah we can be friends. Where are you from btw?
i just want a friend

hey, do you want to be friends?
Hey what's up can o join(I'm from south africa but I live in Germany for 4 years now)
Reply 17
Following thread. How are these new friendships getting along? All the best, ladies and gents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending