The Student Room Group

BSc Human Biology and Behaviour at Kent course cancellation

Hey,
I'm wondering who else applied to Kent for BSc Human Biology and Behaviour? The course just got cancelled and apparently I can call UCAS to discuss substituting this with another uni course, but I don't know which course to apply for as none of them quite match my personal statement.

I've applied for Human Sciences at UCL, Exeter, Birmingham and a joint major(Biology + Anthropology) Natural Sciences at Durham. I honestly can't find anything else that matches this group of courses.

I'd apply to biomed but my personal statement kinda focuses on the intersections of sciences and social studies, so I guess it won't work.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AnikaPanda
Hey,
I'm wondering who else applied to Kent for BSc Human Biology and Behaviour? The course just got cancelled and apparently I can call UCAS to discuss substituting this with another uni course, but I don't know which course to apply for as none of them quite match my personal statement.
I've applied for Human Sciences at UCL, Exeter, Birmingham and a joint major(Biology + Anthropology) Natural Sciences at Durham. I honestly can't find anything else that matches this group of courses.
I'd apply to biomed but my personal statement kinda focuses on the intersections of sciences and social studies, so I guess it won't work.

Hi I do human sci at exeter - human biology and behaviour is exactly how I would describe it so you've basically applied for the same thing. We do a lot on human evolution, cultural evolution, biopyscology, behaviour (less on anatomy / medical stuff more developmental) Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending