The Student Room Group

Easter Break!

Hi everyone!

I can’t believe it is already Easter, what’s everyone doing for the holidays!!? I hope you all have a restful break and eat lots of chocolates :wink:

Hassa, Liverpool Hope Student Ambassador
Hi Hassa,

Yes hope everyone enjoys the holidays and hopefully everyone can find some time to have a break here and there! Have you got any plans? I have gone home for the holidays, so I am looking forward to spending some time with family and friends. Unfortunately, I do have two assignments due over the Easter break so I will also be prioritising these and making sure these are completed before I finally relax. I have also signed up to a few shifts at work just for some extra money and experience as I have four weeks till I am back in lectures.

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter and the weather brightens up
-Maddie, second year Health and Well-being in Society student at De Montfort University
Reply 2
As little as possible.
Original post by Liverpool Hope Student Ambassador
Hi everyone!
I can’t believe it is already Easter, what’s everyone doing for the holidays!!? I hope you all have a restful break and eat lots of chocolates :wink:
Hassa, Liverpool Hope Student Ambassador

:hi: I'm at home for the Easter hols, will be working on some revision for an exam and finishing off my dissertation :thumsbup:
Original post by Chronoscope
:hi: I'm at home for the Easter hols, will be working on some revision for an exam and finishing off my dissertation :thumsbup:

Yess that’s amazing! Go you, you got this! Take your breaks too! Good luck 😉

Hassa, Liverpool Hope University Student Ambassador,
Avoiding relentlessly chirpy people.
Original post by gjd800
As little as possible.

Yess take your breaks! 😉

Hassa, Liverpool Hope University Student Ambassador
Original post by gjd800
As little as possible.

Clearly don’t work hard enough, you should be studying 8 hours every single day, otherwise you are soft…
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi Hassa,
Yes hope everyone enjoys the holidays and hopefully everyone can find some time to have a break here and there! Have you got any plans? I have gone home for the holidays, so I am looking forward to spending some time with family and friends. Unfortunately, I do have two assignments due over the Easter break so I will also be prioritising these and making sure these are completed before I finally relax. I have also signed up to a few shifts at work just for some extra money and experience as I have four weeks till I am back in lectures.
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter and the weather brightens up
-Maddie, second year Health and Well-being in Society student at De Montfort University

Hi Maddie!

That’s sooo exciting seeing family and friends, nothing more important! I’m the same, I travelled home to be with my family! So refreshing to get away from university for a bit 🙂 yess assignments always have to be done in order to fully relax, so make yourself a cup of tea and work work! You got this! :wink:)

Have an amazing break!
Hassa, Liverpool Hope University Student Ambassador
Reply 9
Original post by Bo77 Tman
Clearly don’t work hard enough, you should be studying 8 hours every single day, otherwise you are soft…

Stick to sniffing city centres mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending