so lost plz help
ive had chest pains for ever
but i dnt knw hw to tell parents as gps never do anythin
this is more detail in another thread👇🏼
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7452892
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
It could be anxiety.

Bite the bullet and tell your Mam and Dad, honestly. They will be able to push a GP to take notice.
Reply 2
ive had this snce age of 9/10
can u have anxiety at that age
also been going for ever to GP and the lack of answers isnt helpin
i had gone at age 10/11 and was told i had asthma mum didnt want to believe so i had to stop treatment
now all my symptoms all lead to heart problems but am i not too young apparently to have heart problems
also u cant believe all of wht google says
i dont wat to do should i still ask parents for me to go eventhough GP crap
ZAK
@gjd800
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by gjd800
It could be anxiety.
Bite the bullet and tell your Mam and Dad, honestly. They will be able to push a GP to take notice.

agreed
Reply 4
i knw
ill think ill try
will add an update of wh happens
wish me luck😔😜🥺
Reply 5
There's 3 causes of chest pain. Cardiac (heart disease, congenital heart conditions) gastric (GORD, hiatal hernia) and psychological (anxiety). Could have a heart condition but not heart disease, that takes decades of abuse of your arteries to happen. Do as GJD says but you don't have to worry about coronary artery disease.
Reply 6
Original post by ROTL 94
There's 3 causes of chest pain. Cardiac (heart disease, congenital heart conditions) gastric (GORD, hiatal hernia) and psychological (anxiety). Could have a heart condition but not heart disease, that takes decades of abuse of your arteries to happen. Do as GJD says but you don't have to worry about coronary artery disease.

all my symptoms r leading 2 a heart condition
the thing is the GP keeps changing opinions that im startin to give up
1 time it asthma and now there sayin i have anxiety cauze exams r close but im like 100% sure that not the reason as it been going on for a long time.
do get me.
also having exams in 6 weeks im not keen on going then start somethin and skipping exams as y year is the last 2 do a certain part of the aqa spec so not doing it now means i cant sit gsce so tough choice
and my parents arent easy to tell
so im a bit stuck

Quick Reply

Latest