The Student Room Group

What should I do??!

I've been getting bullied sort of hardcore for a while (long story) and some girls kept stepping on my shoe multiple times today between classes on "accident" and they were all laughing at me silently and they keep annoying me, and I told them to stop so many times but they didn't, so the next time they step on my shoe do I have the right to defend myself like by pushing them or something? I've talked to my teachers and the counselors and even the principal, and they haven't done anything about it, and when they do, it doesn't work. They just keep coming back! They won't even let me switch classes or anything, since they're all full, and even if they did, the bullies would always find me in the hallway between classes or in lunch! What should I do??
(edited 1 month ago)
You need to ask a teacher this question. It’s the school policy and punishment that you would be dealing with.
Original post by Ineedhelp-
I've been getting bullied hardcore for a while (long story) and some girls kept stepping on my shoe multiple times today between classes on "accident" and they were all laughing at me silently and they keep annoying me, and I told them to stop so many times but they didn't, so the next time they step on my shoe do I have the right to defend myself like by pushing them or something?

Sorry to read what you've been dealing with. If you are at school/college- the best thing that you should do is go to a teacher that you feel comfortable with or the designated safeguarding lead and explain what has been happening. It will be useful if you have made notes of what has happened and the approximate time/dates and where incidents have happened (some schools have CCTV so they may be able to find evidence of what has happened). The school should also have a safeguarding policy and an anti-bullying policy on their website, which outlines what they will do to support students in cases of bullying. There is also this helpline that you may find useful: https://www.nationalbullyinghelpline.co.uk/children.html
I hope this helps
Original post by Ineedhelp-
I've been getting bullied hardcore for a while (long story) and some girls kept stepping on my shoe multiple times today between classes on "accident" and they were all laughing at me silently and they keep annoying me, and I told them to stop so many times but they didn't, so the next time they step on my shoe do I have the right to defend myself like by pushing them or something?

You should tell someone with authority - and if nothing changes, go to the authoritative person and make it clear nothing is changing from their behaviour!
Goodluck!! I wish you all the best. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest