The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why isn't there a 'pride' for Paedophiles, too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DafyddHR
Nambla? I think they pride themsevles on loving young boys...

I feel sorry for anyone who wants gay pride...yet lives in one of the plenty of places in the world where homosexuality is still illegal :p:

Exactly :frown:
Reply 21
Because Paodophiles are Clinically Insane and therefore it cannot be seen as Genetic....Like their children are not suddenly going to grow up and want to ruin childrens lives by sleeping with them at young ages when they are too confused ot understand what is happening to them. Trust me I am a victim of a Paedophile when I was SIX and I would be one of the first people in the line ready to get some 'revenge' on any peadophiles who find a sense of pride in what they do and join in a March! Trust me there would be murders!!
Reply 22
you see by saying it's genetic it gives them more reasoning for going round doing such horrific acts, it's not genetic and shouldn't be accepted as one.
soon we'll be seeing paedophiles facing charges but getting away with it because it's their genetic form.:rolleyes:
Reply 23
Okay I'm confused. Is this thread just about child molester paedophiles or all paedophiles? :s-smilie:
Paedophilia is not illegal.

Just letting you know, because nobody else here seems to be aware of this.
Reply 25
Dan1989
Because Paodophiles are Clinically Insane and therefore it cannot be seen as Genetic....Like their children are not suddenly going to grow up and want to ruin childrens lives by sleeping with them at young ages when they are too confused ot understand what is happening to them. Trust me I am a victim of a Paedophile when I was SIX and I would be one of the first people in the line ready to get some 'revenge' on any peadophiles who find a sense of pride in what they do and join in a March! Trust me there would be murders!!

Actually I slightly disagree here, a close friend of mine as a child was abused by his father, who in turn was abused by his. Perhaps this is a rare case, but it does happen occansionally.
Jesus Christ, some people are morons.
Reply 27
YoungG2000
Perhaps because the difference is when you are a Paedophile you are breaking the law? Where as when you're gay you are not :confused:
Jesus...it's common sense....

It's common sense if you only think about it in that amount of detail...

Who decides what is illegal? Homosexuality is illegal in over 80 countries.
Because paedophiles should not be proud?
Reply 29
Invictus_88

are you serious?
Because children cannot legally consent, and it would be pointless having a parade or something, in the name of a desire which these people are not legally allowed to perform.
Probably because every "Paedo Pride" base or parade would be instantly attacked by every single villager on the planet. Can you imagine all the lynchings and castrations that would take place? Not that I'd begrudge them for it.
Reply 32
DaveJ
It's common sense if you only think about it in that amount of detail...

Who decides what is illegal? Homosexuality is illegal in over 80 countries.

Homosexuality is between two consenting adults, there lies the difference. As previously said in this thread, how many 5 year olds chose to be abused by adults(for example).
Reply 33
Veni_vidi
are you serious?

You could tell a British police man you're hot for 4 year old cock and there isn't really anything he could do..

Raping children is illegal though.
Reply 34
YoungG2000
Actually I slightly disagree here, a close friend of mine as a child was abused by his father, who in turn was abused by his. Perhaps this is a rare case, but it does happen occansionally.

Yes but my point is that isnt Genetic, The fact that the abuse went on like it did is what I would think is due to Phsycological Issues. Because listen to what you saying...If it was Genetic then there would be a 'Paedophile Gene' which would be passed on....Can't see it in my eyes and won't believe it until it's proven...
lol... what stupidness is this thread?

paedophilia hurts children.

simply fancying a person of the same sex doesn't hurt anybody. gay sex is just as consensual as straight sex.
Dan1989
Paodophiles are Clinically Insane

No, they are not all clinically insane. Some may be but that is probably in line with normal statistics of any group or collection of people.

They are just attracted to children, which in itself is not a bad thing. Its when they act on their attractions which is the bad thing. A very bad thing.
Reply 37
Dan1989
Yes but my point is that isnt Genetic, The fact that the abuse went on like it did is what I would think is due to Phsycological Issues. Because listen to what you saying...If it was Genetic then there would be a 'Paedophile Gene' which would be passed on....Can't see it in my eyes and won't believe it until it's proven...

I disagree with a so call "Paedophile gene" as well, but whether it's due to psycholigical issues some abused people go on to abuse themselves.... :frown:
Reply 38
Invictus_88

Still nonetheless very sick and they should all be removed from society as they all pose a threat! They shouldn't be given the chnace to do anything illegal!
Reply 39
Rocious
You could tell a British police man you're hot for 4 year old cock and there isn't really anything he could do..

Raping children is illegal though.

and we're supposed to have confidence in the police :rolleyes:
i didnt know this and i'm actually surprised then wouldn't do anything about it, surely they should suspect this person will at some point try to rape/seduce etc a child if they had the opportunity

Latest

Trending

Trending