The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are you offended by Islam?

Scroll to see replies

numb3rb0y
Nowhere near as ugly as your savage, intolerant religion.

:s-smilie:
Ruhell
Lol eurgh man **** me look at your nose boy - sheeza :biggrin: Jesus Christ man - did you come out your mums p***** lobsided or something? LMFAOOOOOOOO

Tone it down my friend :s-smilie:
Ruhell
Lol eurgh man **** me look at your nose boy - sheeza :biggrin: Jesus Christ man - did you come out your mums p***** lobsided or something? LMFAOOOOOOOO

Did the Prophet teach you that language?

And Princess_me, I may not be the smartest person on Earth, but I am comparatively well-versed in theology, as well as Middle Eastern sociopolitics, and I'm well aware of the great many injustices perpetrated not only in Islam's name, but with the full support of its doctrinal texts. Gender segregation, massive intolerance to LGBTs, lesser legal status of women, and barbaric, Qur'anic punishments. These are not good things.
Reply 63
numb3rb0y
Did the Prophet teach you that language?

Why do you assume i'm muslim? :s-smilie:
Free Thinker
Only because you've assumed (incorrectly) what I mean by secular. A secular britain would treat Jesus and Mohammad as philosophers. Nothing more nothing less.

And yet give preferential treatment to Christian ethics and morals? That doesn't sound very secular. Secularism is where government or the state is separate from religion. If it was based around christian ethics, how could it be secular?
pretz
The BNP and Muslims are natural allies, they certainly agree on more than they differ.

LOL. As worrying as that statement must be for Muslims it seems somewhat true.
Ruhell
Why do you assume i'm muslim? :s-smilie:

I suppose because I can't see how someone who wasn't a Muslim could defend such evil.

I guess you're just a bog-standard ass.
pretz
The BNP and Muslims are natural allies, they certainly agree on more than they differ.

For example?

According to Islam:

1) No Arab is superior over a non-Arab, and no white is superior over black. - I. Hanbal, 5.441.
2) Superiority is by righteousness alone. - Qur'an 49:13
3) If an Abyssinian black Muslim were to rule over Muslims, he should be obeyed . - Muslim, "Imara" 37.

What exactly do the BNP and Islam have in common?
Reply 68
numb3rb0y
I suppose because I can't see how someone who wasn't a Muslim could defend such evil.

Oh crap thats the term i was looking for. Your mum has a bogstandard ass, and thats's why your face looks like her ass because you came out of it.

Im Jewish :rolleyes:
Mr Roboto
I'm offended by people who are silly enough to be offended by the worlds second biggest, and fastest growing religion.

i know!
such bastards!
Ratsr
Tell me the ways that islam exploits women, encourages barbaric traditions, and gives nothing of any use to humanity to build on so I can disprove them kthnx

http://www.hrw.org/middle-eastn-africa/saudi-arabia has a pretty good laundry list to get you started.
numb3rb0y

This is your opinion, seems far stretched as it is a massive religion, that must mean something other than billions off people believing in such 'evil'.

Anyway, whatever your offended by your not a muslim so, you don't follow the teachings, so in what way could you be offended?:confused:

Am not going to reply to such thread like this.
What a massive suprise it isn't closed. Pssh not. Byebye
Erm, I'm offended by blatent ignorance.....
Oh yeah and am sorry but are you a woman who has lived in an islamic country?
No? I didn't think so!
MsAnonymous<3, I'm offended because I actually give a damn about the people Islam does oppress.
numb3rb0y
MsAnonymous<3, I'm offended because I actually give a damn about the people Islam does oppress.

Well, in that case, I hope Christianity, and Judaism, and other religions offend you equally. It has been written in the Bible that women belong in the home and that men are 'the boss of the home' in not so many words, and I'm pretty sure the Torah doesn't say 'all people, men and women, are perfectly equal in religion. You may share housing responsibilities, both earn money if you wish, and take equal responsibility for all things in life and love' because it's a religious book, just like the Qu'ran and the Bible.
Toffee_Kid
Well, in that case, I hope Christianity, and Judaism, and other religions offend you equally. It has been written in the Bible that women belong in the home and that men are 'the boss of the home' in not so many words, and I'm pretty sure the Torah doesn't say 'all people, men and women, are perfectly equal in religion. You may share housing responsibilities, both earn money if you wish, and take equal responsibility for all things in life and love' because it's a religious book, just like the Qu'ran and the Bible.

They really do. Islam has just got in my face a lot more over the last few years.
numb3rb0y

You should actually give a damn about the people American Goverment opressers in Iraq and Afghanistan:yep:
abc_123456789
You should actually give a damn about the people American Goverment opressers in Iraq and Afghanistan:yep:

Why are you assuming I'm only capable of caring about one group of people?
munir
all i wanna say 2 all u losers out ere...ur all fukin racist kunts..all u moderators i dnt giv a **** if u ban me...how d fuk can u ban ME wen u got people on dis ****** STUDENT room bringin up **** bout religion u get me..its fukin racist..talk bou human rights ..my fukin ass..luk at urselfs b4 u judge othas..dnt generalise coz believe me people comiting suicide is NOT MUSLIM...u fink dis is wat islam teaches..open ur eyes...get off ur fukin backsides and do ur own research..visit mosques talk 2 real scholars..or r u scared of gettin blown up..callin us terorists....u lot r so biased...luk at wat america n britain r doin..ye im a proud british kunt...god forgive me 4 dat...buh talkin bou us being terrorists...bush n blair der d real fukin terorists...causing havoc in dis world 4 no reason...if u people gt sutin 2 say..dnt say it behind d computer screen..get in d real world n speak...coz u lot r talkin witout any thought..fink b4 u speak....its people lyk u dat cause hurt upon people...coz ur so selfish n c any brown skin person n u label dem terorists..god help u people honestly...I WILL PRAY 4 U

I fear you completely misunderstand the criticisms made. It is most certainly not about race, and most (all?) of what I have read is not about terrorism. It is the perceived interpretation that Islam is a religion of control and coercion, more so than other major religions; the perceived suppression of women being a key example.

Latest

Trending

Trending