The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you get someone arrested?

A couple of years ago, I found out one of my friends did drugs. They had a holiday booked to the US at the time, and I was annoyed because it was somewhere I wanted to go. I called the police therefore and got them arrested for drug possession. This ruined their holiday therefore as they had to wait 2 months for a visa to be able to travel to the US lol. I mentioned this before, and I got replies like 'OMG you were such a bitch' etc etc. Have you lot got anyone arrested in the past and why? Was it as good as my situation?

Scroll to see replies

You're a prick. Obviously not a very good "friend" either.
:troll:
Reply 3
WHY are you calling the thread starter a troll?
I got my b/f arrested just two weeks ago. he pushed me over when he was drunk and i was slightly hurt during the fall; and I ran upstairs and called the police. and when they came, they said 'what do you want us to do?'. i said, 'well, can you simply caution him?', and the police said 'well, we have to arrest him, as domestic violance is an arrestable offence, otherwise why did you call us' and the police officer was nearly starting to insinuate that i'm wasting police's time. And I looked at him and said 'well, if it's an arrestable offence - what are you waiting for. go ahead and arrest him, then'. And they did (and they released him the next morning, but i packed my belongings by that time and left the b****tard).
jaston
A couple of years ago, I found out one of my friends did drugs. They had a holiday booked to the US at the time, and I was annoyed because it was somewhere I wanted to go. I called the police therefore and got them arrested for drug possession. This ruined their holiday therefore as they had to wait 2 months for a visa to be able to travel to the US lol. I mentioned this before, and I got replies like 'OMG you were such a bitch' etc etc. Have you lot got anyone arrested in the past and why? Was it as good as my situation?

What an immature way of dealing with something. Grow up.
Reply 6
No. I've been through pretty crazy stuff, but we always solve it without the pigs :biggrin:
Reply 7
Ignore the bitch who said your a prick, I would have done the same no friend of mine goes on a hol without me. Danielle you sound like the kind of stupid girl that would let her best friend walk all over her.
Reply 8
jaston

You have a face like a smacked arse as well.
Haps
Ignore the bitch who said your a prick, I would have done the same no friend of mine goes on a hol without me..

lol and you wonder why they'd want to do that...
Boyfriend beating me up (well if I was that way inclined) yes, someone having drugs but causing no problems no. The only time I've ever phoned the police on someone there is no question of whether or not they deserved it (they were chasing me down the street with kitchen knives)
jaston

Did the US Embassy give them the visa even after they've been arrested for drug possession? As far as I know, the US embassy doesn't issue any visas to anyone, who had any run ins with the law related to drugs. Amy Winehouse is a perfect example.
Reply 13
Jealous much.
That is actually ridiculous!
Reply 14
Look people. I'm sicking of getting replies like I'm ugly etc (simply because I know it's not true). I assume that you lot would have done the same in my position, and it means this person is never able to go to the US or Australia again without a pre-arranged visa costing £65. It served them right tbh.
Reply 15
Whoah, you did it 'cuz you wanted to go on holiday where they were going ?!?! That's a little crazy! Are they still your friends?
Reply 16
DuggieNumber20
Did the US Embassy give them the visa even after they've been arrested for drug possession? As far as I know, the US embassy doesn't issue any visas to anyone, who had any run ins with the law related to drugs. Amy Winehouse is a perfect example.

Yeah he was granted a visa, but only for 3 years, which could be revoked in an instant. I think it was because he was under 18 at the time.
Reply 17
BJP
Whoah, you did it 'cuz you wanted to go on holiday where they were going ?!?! That's a little crazy! Are they still your friends?

Yeah they don't know I did it. I reported them anonymously. It was so funny lol, they were round my house crying, and I was like 'Awww it will be OK', and I was the one who'd caused it.
Reply 18
*Star*Guitar*
lol and you wonder why they'd want to do that...

Shut up you prick, LOL ;P
Reply 19
How you can assume that people would have done the same as you in that position is beyond me.
You're obviously an immature person with a very sad little life.

Latest

Trending

Trending