The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you get someone arrested?

Scroll to see replies

jaston
Look people. I'm sicking of getting replies like I'm ugly etc (simply because I know it's not true). I assume that you lot would have done the same in my position, and it means this person is never able to go to the US or Australia again without a pre-arranged visa costing £65. It served them right tbh.

Well assumed wrong; why the fk would you screw over a friend? You don't deserve friends. You knew they were taking the risk, let them take the consequences without you getting involved. You've got a **** reason for doing that, deal with your issues another way.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Or obvious colossal bitch is obvious.

Either way.
The fact that you think your attractive just proves that your a troll...
Haps
Shut up you prick, LOL ;P

:clap2:
Reply 24
Dear, read my earlier reply. :rolleyes:
jaston
Look people. I'm sicking of getting replies like I'm ugly etc (simply because I know it's not true). I assume that you lot would have done the same in my position, and it means this person is never able to go to the US or Australia again without a pre-arranged visa costing £65. It served them right tbh.

Don't listen to them. People know that th best way to sting someone is to comment on their looks (and most of the time it's simply malicious and has nothing to do with the reality, as it's evident in your case, because you're good looking REGARDLESS of what those idiots say).
I would get someone arrested if they assaulted me or did any criminal act against me. If not, than no. Obv I'd call the police if it was neccessary in a situaition. But never in a million years, would I do what the thread starter did- thats really cruel and evil, what goes around comes around and you will get yours. Now, they have permanent problems resulting from your jealousy.
Reply 27
questionmark
I would get someone arrested if they assaulted me or did any criminal act against me. If not, than no. Obv I'd call the police if it was neccessary in a situaition. But never in a million years, would I do what the thread starter did- thats really cruel and evil, what goes around comes around and you will get yours. Now, they have permanent problems resulting from your jealousy.

They wouldn't have those problems if they weren't in possession of an illegal substance. :rolleyes:
Reply 28
emmalouiseyyy
The fact that you think your attractive proves that your a troll...

lmao :yeah:
Reply 29
jaston
A couple of years ago, I found out one of my friends did drugs. They had a holiday booked to the US at the time, and I was annoyed because it was somewhere I wanted to go. I called the police therefore and got them arrested for drug possession. This ruined their holiday therefore as they had to wait 2 months for a visa to be able to travel to the US lol. I mentioned this before, and I got replies like 'OMG you were such a bitch' etc etc. Have you lot got anyone arrested in the past and why? Was it as good as my situation?

You are an absolute scumbag. And I would knock seven shades out of you anyday. Your a rat.
Reply 30
if someone ****** me over i would set them up, or something serious, not because they were going on a holiday to somewhere i wanted to go.

anyway you're doing film studies, good luck getting a job bitch.
Reply 31
I'm a bit disturbed that you seem to think it's funny.

I could understand it if they were dealing to little kids and/or endangering themselves and you did it in their best interests (being torn whether it was the right thing to do or not) - but you did it out of jealousy and spite and think it's funny?! Sorry.
questionmark

Well, people have 'permanent problems' the minute they are born. There is nothing new in that.:eek3:
jaston
A couple of years ago, I found out one of my friends did drugs. They had a holiday booked to the US at the time, and I was annoyed because it was somewhere I wanted to go. I called the police therefore and got them arrested for drug possession. This ruined their holiday therefore as they had to wait 2 months for a visa to be able to travel to the US lol. I mentioned this before, and I got replies like 'OMG you were such a bitch' etc etc. Have you lot got anyone arrested in the past and why? Was it as good as my situation?

Another good trick you could use is that whenever a guy refuses to go out with you ( because you are an ugly turd) then you could just pretend they raped you so that they get 5 to life. That would teach them.
Reply 34
You're obviously a massive ****.
Reply 35
Whoever left this rep - When you are ugly personality is everything. Sadly you have the personality of joseph fritzel - can just sod off!
Personally, I would, if there were my enemies or someone I hate.
Reply 37
jaston
Whoever left this rep - When you are ugly personality is everything. Sadly you have the personality of joseph fritzel - can just sod off!

Ahh the old fritzel comparison.
Reply 38
Jesus Girl, i hope the rest of your friends are nice to you, if you have any left after you've screwed them all over to get what you want.
What you did was so immature that i cant even comprehend why you would do that to a friend?
SO what if your friend does drugs? Its their perogative, you're not their parent. Grow up, get a life, and next time, just save up and go to the USA, rather than stopping everyone else from living their life.
Reply 39
explosions hurt
Another good trick you could use is that whenever a guy refuses to go out with you ( because you are an ugly turd) then you could just pretend they raped you so that they get 5 to life. That would teach them.

So not funny :rolleyes:.

When I was at school though, this guy was bullying me, and so I said to the teacher that he'd forced his hand up my skirt, in order to get him suspended for a few days so I'd get some bloody respite.

Latest

Trending

Trending