The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you get someone arrested?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
And yes, if someone attacked me or someone else i would get them arrested.
jaston
So not funny :rolleyes:.

When I was at school though, this guy was bullying me, and so I said to the teacher that he'd forced his hand up my skirt, in order to get him suspended for a few days so I'd get some bloody respite.

Lol why would the dude want to touch you?
Reply 42
jaston

When I was at school though, this guy was bullying me, and so I said to the teacher that he'd forced his hand up my skirt, in order to get him suspended for a few days so I'd get some bloody respite.

Jesus, you are one sick bitch.
I hope I never come across anybody like you in my life.
You deserve to have no friends and be alone in your pathetic excuse of a life.
Reply 43
explosions hurt
Lol why would the dude want to touch you?

How true.
bodmer123
WHY are you calling the thread starter a troll?

Because he has nothing better to do.

I would only get someone arrested if they deserved it. I've tipped off police to chav gang locations and stuff (By tipped off, I've told them if I've spotted a van/car, not rang up etc)

I wouldnt get my mates arrested for drugs especially for a ****** reason like that, you dont sound like a very nice person at all.
Haps
Ignore the bitch who said your a prick, I would have done the same no friend of mine goes on a hol without me. Danielle you sound like the kind of stupid girl that would let her best friend walk all over her.

Going on holiday without a friend is hardly something to get someone arrested over. Grow up.
Reply 46
jaston
So not funny :rolleyes:.

You give me the impression that not only do you act abnormally in most of your actions, but you also relish in their stupidity and crassness.
Reply 47
For that reason: no, I wouldn't get someone arrested. I just couldn't do it; the same applies to lots of things like shoplifting, fighting etc. It's not that I necessarily agree with it, or would ever do it myself, but I just couldn't report someone for it.

Rape, abuse, murder, then it's completely different, but for some drugs..get over it.
Reply 48
moreiniho
You give me the impression that not only do you act abnormally in most of your actions, but you also relish in their stupidity and crassness.

Well I am proud of the fact I won't get walked all over.
Reply 49
jaston
Well I am proud of the fact I won't get walked all over.

You should hate yourself.
jaston
They wouldn't have those problems if they weren't in possession of an illegal substance. :rolleyes:

Yes AND they also may not have these problems if you hadnt said anything . duh. :rolleyes:[/
Reply 51
DuggieNumber20
Don't listen to them. People know that th best way to sting someone is to comment on their looks (and most of the time it's simply malicious and has nothing to do with the reality, as it's evident in your case, because you're good looking REGARDLESS of what those idiots say).

'Kinell lad, you must be desperate.
Martyn1989
'Kinell lad, you must be desperate.

Is that you in the pic? He's hot. I want to eat you :tongue:
questionmark
Yes AND they also may not have these problems if you hadnt said anything . duh. :rolleyes:[/

lol. You better go to my new post and answer it:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=17121698#post17121698
I had a friend arrested when they refused to give back another friends mobile phone that they had stolen to pay for drugs. They forgave me when they realised the error of their ways.
I called the police when I knew a friend had got behind the wheel of their car well over the limit and were totally unfit to drive.

Yes they were arrested, no don't feel guilty - he was caught doing 60 mph in a 30 zone and was 3 times the legal limit.
Reply 56
What a lazy troll, using the same story twice.
Reply 57
Lol.

I know what you did (I bet you didn't though) is morally questionable but it sure is funny! As long as it never happens to me.

Your friends shouldn't have had drugs either!
Reply 58
troll is deluded asshole bitch.
lol. OP A. you used the story before B. you posted yesterday that "you had destroyed all copies of your friend's essay just so that she would not graduate and keep living with you". You do not have a lot of imagination have you? coming up with the same story twice and similar stories all over this forum...
You malignant troll!

Die!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending