The Student Room Group

Prime Ministers Global Fellowship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
China 2009! woop! x
Reply 21
magnerscider
I got in! Brazil 2009 sounds amazing has anyone seen how to accept their offer I can't find the info needed?

Its in attachements on the email you were sent. You have to print them off or foward the email (not sure which one) to the address provided to confirm your place.
Reply 22
Panda17
China 2009! woop! x

Nice, me too. See you there.
Thanks got an email off the PMGF team saying they had missed off that section on my email so can now print off the agreement sign it and send it :smile:
Reply 24
Oh wow, it sounds pretty cool.
Reply 25
i got Brazil :biggrin:
Reply 26
Just got a letter form Gordon brown himself.:cool:
i got in :biggrin: chinaaa!
Reply 28
HelenBabeyy.

Well done. Same. :woo: See you there.
simple.
Well done. Same. :woo: See you there.

thankss see you soon! :smile: x
Reply 30
Hi everyone i got an interview on the 23rd of march 2010.
can you tell me what the interview is like and what they ask you?

many thanks
Reply 31
Hi there,

Same, I have been offered an 20 minute interview and assessments in a series of group workshop activities on 21st March. Any tips?
Hey, i went to china last year :smile: If you want any help or have any questions i would advise joining the facebook PMGF group if you can as theres lots of help on there.
Otherwise, the interviews aren't scary so don't panic :smile: my main advice is to be yourself! seems obvious but your application impressed them for a reason :smile: be confident and make sure you talk up but don't get too competitive. At my interviews there were loads of people who thought being the boldest character around was the best way to get noticed, but it doesn't always work.
Hope that helps!
Good luck :smile:
Reply 33
Hi there are to many PMGF groups in facebook which one is the help one.
I'd probably say this ones the best one to take a look at;
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=180379724551

Hope it helps :smile:
HelenBabeyy.

What date did you go?
HelenBabeyy.
Hey, i went to china last year :smile: If you want any help or have any questions i would advise joining the facebook PMGF group if you can as theres lots of help on there.
Otherwise, the interviews aren't scary so don't panic :smile: my main advice is to be yourself! seems obvious but your application impressed them for a reason :smile: be confident and make sure you talk up but don't get too competitive. At my interviews there were loads of people who thought being the boldest character around was the best way to get noticed, but it doesn't always work.
Hope that helps!
Good luck :smile:

Hi what dates did you go?
For all those applying for 2010
heres a facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104714179562091
hsharif
Hi there are to many PMGF groups in facebook which one is the help one.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104714179562091
Reply 39
Hi, I know this is an extremely old thread but since quite a few of you got into the Prime Minister's Global Fellowship, could you please tell me if you were either confident or fluent in Portuguese, Chinese, Hindi or Tamil before going on the trip? Or whether you had no idea how to speak it, but learnt about it when you went to either Brazil, China or India?

Thanks. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending