The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah it was. :h: :h: :h:
Reply 2
LH123
Yeah it was. :h: :h: :h:

Is there anything specific i have to revise for in section 2? Thanx for the reply btw :biggrin:
Reply 3
Don't use this site to cheat please...
Reply 4
I don't even do biology. :dontknow:
Reply 5
LH123
I don't even do biology. :dontknow:

so why did u comment saying yeah it was easy? and i'm not asking for the questions cos that would be cheating and im not a cheat!
Reply 6
xgoldenx
so why did u comment saying yeah it was easy? and i'm not asking for the questions cos that would be cheating and im not a cheat!

xgoldenx
Is there anything specific i have to revise for in section 2? Thanx for the reply btw :biggrin:

O'rly? :colonhash:
Reply 7
Helenia
Don't use this site to cheat please...

excuse me i don't cheat i amm totally against cheating!! you have no right whatsoever to say that to me! i'm asking for tips not the question so shut up!
Reply 8
xgoldenx
excuse me i don't cheat i amm totally against cheating!! you have no right whatsoever to say that to me! i'm asking for tips not the question so shut up!

Asking what specifically to revise is blatant cheating. :colonhash:
Reply 9
LH123
Asking what specifically to revise is blatant cheating. :colonhash:

no it's not asking for the questions is blatent cheating!
Reply 10
xgoldenx
no it's not asking for the questions is blatent cheating!

It's basically the same thing.
Reply 11
LH123
It's basically the same thing.

it basically isn't
Reply 12
hey i did mine a few days ago what did u get for the soap qquestion?
Reply 13
Its not cheating its using your initiative and asking for help which students find hard to do nowadays!!

(And this is coming from someone impartial who doesnt take biology before you say I "would say that")

Good on you for asking OP, if you find out anything please message me, my friend would like to know as she is worrying about it..
Reply 14
Rinsed LH123 haha. Sorry in advance

Latest

Trending

Trending