The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Driclor for hyperhidrosis

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
I just bought it for £5.98 at boots. Going to try it out tonight, will let you all know how it goes! Hope this works...:smile:

Good luck :smile: Just make sure your skin is dry and not freshly shaved!
Monkey_Maiden
Good luck :smile: Just make sure your skin is dry and not freshly shaved!

Thanks :smile: Well I doubt I'm gonna feel the need to shave my forehead :wink:
I'll only proceed to underarms if they get worse - as they are, they're not bad.
To those goin to try the aluminium chloride products for the first time, use very little because it can sting extremely badly.

I hope I'll grow out of my under arm hyperhidrosis. It's really destroyed me.
Anonymous
To those goin to try the aluminium chloride products for the first time, use very little because it can sting extremely badly.

I hope I'll grow out of my under arm hyperhidrosis. It's really destroyed me.

Is it possible to apply small amounts when I'm covering my whole forehead since driclor is a roll-on? :eek: hmmm

Well I hope you and I both grow out of it because it really does affect the social side of things! People who don't have it don't really understand this though...
UPDATE: Just applied it to my forehead - slight tingling here and there, but any pain will be worth it in the end (however, cheesy and cliche it is!!)

Did anyone else who applied it to their forehead (or anywhere else) find that the ball wouldn't move too easy? Took me a while, had to press it kinda hard to get a bit out - in the end I folded a piece of tissue up and continously rolled the ball for a bit then got a bit more out but still didn't get it rolling smoothly. I got enough on my forehead though, so it should be alrite.
Will let you know how it goes tomorrow (hope for the best!!)
Another update: Just washed it off. This may sound like a stupid question but are you supposed to use soap when washing it off? Didn't have itching last night (maybe a tiny bit but I ignored it) but maybe that's because I didn't put alot (as explained above?). We'll see how it foes again tonight.
I have just bought some driclor and applied it. I dried my underarms with a hairydryer before applying it and no itching. So yay.
Anonymous
I have just bought some driclor and applied it. I dried my underarms with a hairydryer before applying it and no itching. So yay.

Congrats!! :smile:

I first applied it on monday and so far, NO SWEATING!! :woo: lol At one point I felt quite warm (in my friends room) and I had the feeling when you're just about to have a forehead covered in sweat (if any of you guys know the feeling...) but i just touched it and it was dry :eek: awesome.

A question to everyone else who's applied it to their foreheads: Has your forehead's skin gone a bit dry? Mine has, but in tiny patches - you can only notice it when you're really close. I've always had dry (relatively - not overly bad) skin. And wondering if a little bit of cream (eg. nivea soft) is alright to apply or will that ruin the driclor or anything?

Latest