The Student Room Group
Holland- UCU
The a lot of the universities in Finland and Sweden will allow you to complete your degree in English... in Finland for example the universities are trilingual in Swedish, Finnish and English. I can only assume it might be similar in Norway and Denmark.
Reply 3
after the UK, holland is the country that offers the most english taught courses.
Reply 4
I think some of the top business schools across Europe do English courses, like Bocconi.
Reply 5
Starting From Academic Year 2009/2010 our 3-year Bachelor program entirely taught in English - the Bachelor of International Economics and Management will offer a new major in Finance.
With this course, Bocconi seeks to offer its students a strong and broad basis in both disciplines of Economics and Management from an international perspective. After the first 3 semesters of common basis students choose one of the following majors:
Economics
Management
Finance

I think it's a good choise for everyone :smile:
Reply 6
I think the University of Malta teaches in English, although I suppose some courses must be in Maltese
Reply 7
Obviously the American private unis, like Webster....but they're expensive and not necessarily much good (no personal experience though!). As far as I know you can only do management, business, human resources type courses
Reply 8
It really depends on the degree though....in the Netherlands they only have a couple they teach in English, like Business...no medicine or such.
Reply 9
UB stud
Starting From Academic Year 2009/2010 our 3-year Bachelor program entirely taught in English - the Bachelor of International Economics and Management will offer a new major in Finance.
With this course, Bocconi seeks to offer its students a strong and broad basis in both disciplines of Economics and Management from an international perspective. After the first 3 semesters of common basis students choose one of the following majors:
Economics
Management
Finance

I think it's a good choise for everyone :smile:

Sounds good but how much are the fees for EU students I couldnt quite work it out from their website
Reply 10
Assuing it's a state university (which it looks like to me reading their site, though I don't know Italian) then the fees should be the same as for Italian students.
Reply 11
Does anyone know of countries in which EU students can get loans for tution fees and/or any loans for maintenance?
Reply 12
I think the Netherlands, didnt make research, but heard so. There are no tuition fees for 3% of the best Maastrisch Uni students I think.

Besides there are scholarships, I have one for next year as well (5000 euros, enough to cover MSc cost + uni accomodation for a year + buy any books needed).

So do some research about NL :smile:
Reply 13
Aistian
I think the Netherlands, didnt make research, but heard so. There are no tuition fees for 3% of the best Maastrisch Uni students I think.

Besides there are scholarships, I have one for next year as well (5000 euros, enough to cover MSc cost + uni accomodation for a year + buy any books needed).

So do some research about NL :smile:

Yeah I've seen getting MSC money is easier but not uch on undergraduate
Reply 14
Im not sure, but if you have a part time job (10 hours a week or so), you can get a grant of ~250-300 euros a month as well, so plus it to your salary of around 300-400. And then you can take another 250-300 euros a month student loan if you want. And you can take a loan to cover tuition fees (which is only 1620 or so for a world class unis - almost all of them appear in world 200 rank).

Its just what Ive heard from people studying there, cant guarantee its truth, check out if you want :smile:
Reply 15
Davidosh
Sounds good but how much are the fees for EU students I couldnt quite work it out from their website

They are based on your family's income:

the minimum is 4.428,24 euro for an income less than 47.000euro per year;

the maximum is 9900 euro for an income higher than 105.000euro per year.

Latest

Trending

Trending