The Student Room Group

Vet medicine in Europe

Where can I study veterinary medicine in Europe for an affordable price and then to have the chance to move and practise in England or the USA? Many thanks
Original post by Raicheto
Where can I study veterinary medicine in Europe for an affordable price and then to have the chance to move and practise in England or the USA? Many thanks

A few things to note. Even if you graduate at a vet school in europe you won’t immediately be able to practice in america. If you went to an AVMA accredited school all you’d have to do is sit the NAVLE. It’s a couple of hundred pounds. Are you a European student or from the U.K. as this will impact how much you pay. As far as I’m aware international fees to study in Europe is fairly expensive but this does differ between countries. Also consider that schools in Europe have differing lengths of study. Vienna has no tuition fees (idk if this is the same for international students) but is 6 years. A lot of these course also may be taught at least partly in a different language
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Don't apply to Inter Hecs they are the worst in terms of providing correct advise and support and they also took my advance money of £500 with no conscience despite me withdrawing from the process after 1 week. I wanted to join Bulgarian University via InterHecs. They had not done any admin work!! Not professional!This was for 2023-2024 intake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending