The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone here actually, for real, get them early?
Unbeliever, did you contemplate reserving a spot on the results thread for long? :p:
Meteorshower
It'd be insanely arrogant to say yes, but let's just say I want to see how the competition is :p:

Didn't someone do 11 Advanced Highers once? :awesome:
TheUnbeliever
Er, yes? As I say, that's an upper bound. It's quite possible that they were posted much earlier and we were all simply too busy celebrating/crying to notice.

I assumed as much, was just hoping, rather than seriously believing, that they put them up the night before. Pre exam nerves you see.

Basically I'm not following logic at the moment.
Meteorshower
Which inverness school do you go to? Inverness high or the academy with the funny sounding name? I know people who went to the Northern school of ambition conference from Inverness, but I can't remember any names...

Yeah, Inverness High
Meteorshower
Unbeliever, did you contemplate reserving a spot on the results thread for long? :p:

I did indeed. I didn't want my glory or misery to be relegated into the nether regions, so I decided to go ahead before it hit three pages. :o:
Reply 5906
Yes Heva, lol

mysqa confirmed :P And that says it all cos im a very cynical person

oh.

I feel horrendous
xo-Heva
Did antone here actuall, for real, get them early?

TheJeebs I think got his/her today.
ArcadiaHouse
Didn't someone do 11 Advanced Highers once? :awesome:

The Most is 6, once, but 5 A's is still the most A's someone has every got.

Unless I missed something :p:
Ape Gone Insane
Emphasis on "once"

Yes I know Ape :rolleyes: but the fact remains someone did more than twice as much as Meteorshower one year :eek3:
Ape Gone Insane
There was a guy in another country who done equivalent of 22 Advanced Highers..:awesome:

That was England, he did A-levels. To be fair some of the subjects were pretty similar, but still, not a bad feat, if I remember rightly he got like 16 A's.
mosi-o-tunya
Yeah, Inverness High

Cool :cool:

How's the polytunnel farm going?

*hopes to hell he got the right school*
Meteorshower

Meh, I dunno, I'm sure you've matched that though :colone:
ArcadiaHouse
Yes I know Ape :rolleyes: but the fact remains someone did more than twice as much as Meteorshower one year :eek3:

Not according to the SQA :s-smilie:

Maybe it was SYS?
namedeprived
That was England, he did A-levels. To be fair some of the subjects were pretty similar, but still, not a bad feat, if I remember rightly he got like 16 A's.

Oh my fook.
Ape Gone Insane
And theres a guy that done twice what "your guy" did. Read above post.

What do I care? :biggrin: That guy didn't have a girlfriend anyway. Surprisingly :awesome:
Meteorshower
Not according to the SQA :s-smilie:

Maybe it was SYS?

Actually I think it was over two years. :yes:
Reply 5917
akj08
You have an unconditional!:rolleyes:

Hence why I'm so worried about my exam results because I know I didn't try hard enough:p:
YoSuis
Hence why I'm so worried about my exam results because I know I didn't try hard enough:p:

You have an unconditional for medicine? :eek3:
Meteorshower

Pretty confident about not getting English, but if I'm REALLY lucky this year I could be getting 6... :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending