The Student Room Group

Edexcel past Papers Geography B Help please !

I need some geography past papers desperately. All my teachers have lost faith in me and think i am thick!

I got an A in my coursework ! Do you know any sites that have Edexcel geography B past papers and marking schemes on them?

Except for the edexcel site. I would be most grateful . Please !! :redface: . Or if you have any could you share them!
Reply 1
MAC1205
I need some geography past papers desperately. All my teachers have lost faith in me and think i am thick!

I got an A in my coursework ! Do you know any sites that have Edexcel geography B past papers and marking schemes on them?

Except for the edexcel site. I would be most grateful . Please !! :redface: . Or if you have any could you share them!

Which units??
Reply 2
!Laxy!
Which units??

The rivers/coasts unit and the urban and rural environments . Thanks
Reply 3
has anyone got past papers and mark schemes for edexcel a?? human environments???
Reply 4
MAC1205

hey everbody, i need some papers aswell.. Geography, Edexcel B... Units 4 and 5.. If you find any sites please help me out...
Reply 5
MAC1205

hey everbody, i need some papers aswell.. Geography, Edexcel B... Units 4 and 5.. If you find any sites please help me out... Thanks..
Reply 6
They cost £3 each on the edexcel website (which doesnt seem to be working all that well 2day by the way :mad: ). Believe me ive looked all over the internet and there isnt anywhere that has them.
There was a thread about Edexcel B papers a few weeks ago and I posted up about 3 or 4 practice questions. Search for it and hopefully you'll find it :smile:
Reply 7
Not worth the £3, buy the phillip allan update books, around a combined total of £12 with notes and exam questions AND written by examiners

Latest

Trending

Trending