The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

I'll answer you this once, since it's a genuine question.

You don't. New parts are appended onto previous parts, so when you're listening to "part 3", you're really listening to parts 1, 2 & 3.
Reply 381
Oh i get you, thanks very mucho.
Dinendal Leralonde
Not a lot. Wasting time on TSR, periodically checking the USoE site to see if site 4's been activated yet, and playing some CoD4 :awesome:

I've not even begun to think about my dissertation. Not entirely sure what's expected of me.

sorry about not replying. i'm still waiting for my friend. he was supposed to be here from 4 but hes not appeared so i went outside to check. in the rain :frown:

sounds good :biggrin: site 4 is dubai right? or do dubai and moscow count as 3?
play left 4 dead, its better :p:
JohnnySPal
You're at Dublin too, eh? Or are you the other bird what's going there and I've forgotten your user name? :p:

DUBLIN FTW :gthumb:

nope, think i must be another 3rd member goin to muse....first time i commented this thread :tongue:
no, muse are at liverpool on the 5th november, think dublins the next night? :cool:
museobsessed
sorry about not replying. i'm still waiting for my friend. he was supposed to be here from 4 but hes not appeared so i went outside to check. in the rain :frown:

sounds good :biggrin: site 4 is dubai right? or do dubai and moscow count as 3?
play left 4 dead, its better :p:

Yes, Dubai is #4. Hence why it's still red :stupid:

I would play L4D, but my headset is borked :sad: Does that mean you have a 360? :awesome:
Dinendal Leralonde
Yes, Dubai is #4. Hence why it's still red :stupid:

I would play L4D, but my headset is borked :sad: Does that mean you have a 360? :awesome:

I havn't checked the site, so i'm sorry if i'm making silly errors. I just checked it, should really have done that before I asked.

nah I don't have a 360, it means that I have mates who have them and we connected up two of them and had an awesome massive game. it was amazing :biggrin:
museobsessed
I havn't checked the site, so i'm sorry if i'm making silly errors. I just checked it, should really have done that before I asked.

nah I don't have a 360, it means that I have mates who have them and we connected up two of them and had an awesome massive game. it was amazing :biggrin:

Oh...:sad:

:getmecoat:
Dinendal Leralonde
Oh...:sad:

:getmecoat:

appriciate epic L4D battles
museobsessed
appriciate epic L4D battles

I do...It's just, we could have teamed up against the Jeh :sad:

We could have been wonderful together!! :bawling:
Reply 389
Love the new sample :biggrin:
Gah, what's taking Dubai so long :mad:
It says it will open sometime between 8 and 10 local time. It's 8:42 in Dubai right now, so it could be any minute.
Reply 392
Dubai is done ladettes/ladies.

Got to say it's sounding good. Liking the Queen influence a lot.
Still waiting on the musics though..
I want "shard" 4 dammit >.<
Reply 395
Melting Sugar.
you back from hong-kong?

Oh no no no no no.
How very UNtrue.

I am still in HK, until Monday and then I am off to Koh Samui for a week to return to HK for another 2 weeks. My dad lives here so I has the internet. Although all this time away leaves me trailing behind you lot.

I should get to bed... AAARRGHHH September draws closer...

I still need to sell this BIRMINGHAM STANDING TICKET!!
Reply 396
Dil-Emma
Oh no no no no no.
How very UNtrue.

I am still in HK, until Monday and then I am off to Koh Samui for a week to return to HK for another 2 weeks. My dad lives here so I has the internet. Although all this time away leaves me trailing behind you lot.

Why ya selling? I want to buy a ticket now i won't be seeing a big gig (Michael Jackson) this year and Muse are second on my list. Prices suck though on eBay and viagogo.
Dil-Emma
Oh no no no no no.
How very UNtrue.

If you can wait til September/October, I'll have it.
Reply 398
Next bit of the song is up!!!
Damn, beaten to it XD

Quick Reply

Latest