The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Sexual harassment and Hardeep Singh-Kohli

Scroll to see replies

He seems pretty sorry for what he did. Everyone makes mistakes now and again and he has apologised, so I still quite like him. If he does it again though o_O
Reply 2
I like him, I hope it gets dropped quickly. Though obviously it would be better if it had never happened at all ...

Though despite reading 2 news articles and hearing it on the News I still can't actually work out what he did.
Reply 3
I don't much care about the peculiarities of the situation, but he's a complete dickhead, and a talentless one at that. He's supposedly a comedian, yet he's not remotely funny. He's supposedly a writer/journalist, yet anything of his which I have read has been amateurish and (far worse) ridiculous.

At the same time, he's wrapped up in his family's dodgy business dealings in Scotland, as well as expressing some rather vile opinions during his appearances on Question time.

As far as I'm concerned, he can go hang.
Reply 4
I thought the article said it wasn't sexual harrassment (or at least, HE said it wasn't) but that he "overstepped the mark".
L i b
I don't much care about the peculiarities of the situation, but he's a complete dickhead, and a talentless one at that. He's supposedly a comedian, yet he's not remotely funny. He's supposedly a writer/journalist, yet anything of his which I have read has been amateurish and (far worse) ridiculous.

At the same time, he's wrapped up in his family's dodgy business dealings in Scotland, as well as expressing some rather vile opinions during his appearances on Question time.

As far as I'm concerned, he can go hang.

:gthumb:
He's a pain in the arse, I'll have to agree. Some people can't accept that they aren't funny, and this guy is one of them. Argh I need to stop talking about him before i start swearing

I hardly ever watch the One Show anymore, it's pretty crap. Ever since they did an episode talking about the buses which had "God probably doesn't exist...." where they then all went on to say how athiests are immoral and basically slagged the slogan off, i've held a grudge.

What are these family dealings?
Reply 6
I don't think we should let him off just because we like him. That's like forgiving Gary Glitter (o possibly MJ but that's too controversial at the moment) because you like their music.
nasri-diaby
I don't think we should let him off just because we like him. That's like forgiving Gary Glitter (o possibly MJ but that's too controversial at the moment) because you like their music.

DON'T YOU DARE MENTION JACKSON'S NAME! After all, he was a completely normal guy who never did anything wrong, and we should all love him. We need more coverage about his funeral as well on the news, I hardly even knew he'd died!
Reply 8
BibblyBobbly
DON'T YOU DARE MENTION JACKSON'S NAME! After all, he was a completely normal guy who never did anything wrong, and we should all love him. We need more coverage about his funeral as well on the news, I hardly even knew he'd died!

Haha! Quality.
:yep:
Good stuff. Nice to see there are people out there with perspective!!! :yep:
Reply 9
nasri-diaby

I don't think you can really compare Gary Glitter and this incident.
Jonty99
I don't think you can really compare Gary Glitter and this incident.

No I know, I was simply exaggerating to make the point that because your partial to someone it does not mean they should automatically be forgiven for their wrong-doings.

You seem to have missed that by a fair margin :biggrin:
nasri-diaby
No I know, I was simply exaggerating to make the point that because your partial to someone it does not mean they should automatically be forgiven for their wrong-doings.

You seem to have missed that by a fair margin :biggrin:

I knew what you meant. It's just forgiving someone for sexual harrassment because you like them is to an extent excusable. Whereas what Gary Glitter did was less excusable really.
nasri-diaby
Haha! Quality.
:yep:
Good stuff. Nice to see there are people out there with perspective!!! :yep:

Lol. I was beginning to think I was the only person who didn't worship the ground Jackson walked on (or is buried under!:p:) but I'm glad to see I'm not!
Jonty99
I knew what you meant. It's just forgiving someone for sexual harrassment because you like them is to an extent excusable. Whereas what Gary Glitter did was less excusable really.

Yeah - his songs were ****!
BibblyBobbly
Lol. I was beginning to think I was the only person who didn't worship the ground Jackson walked on (or is buried under!:p:) but I'm glad to see I'm not!

Lol, I like your style.

It's a shame your team are taking Adebayor from my team. :frown:
Jonty99

WHOOSH!!!!

That's the sound of it going over your head.

I imagine you hear it a lot.

A bit like living in a wind tunnel. :yep:

Read a book. :smile:
nasri-diaby
Lol, I like your style.

It's a shame your team are taking Adebayor from my team. :frown:

Thank you! You too

Yeah I agree it is a shame we are. I'm happy with Tevez and Rocky, we need a defence!
BibblyBobbly
Thank you! You too

Yeah I agree it is a shame we are. I'm happy with Tevez and Rocky, we need a defence!

Yeah I agree, unless they just win every game 15-12.
Reply 18
BibblyBobbly
Thank you! You too

It does not matter how much money you throw, at the end of the day, the players you bought are there for the money not because they dreamed for playing for city...
You will still end up sixth...
Reply 19
BibblyBobbly
What are these family dealings?

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.2320099.0.Comedian_Singh_Kohlis_rented_Glasgow_flats_grubby_and_dirty.php

And when the local council complained, this brother decided to suggest it was all an evil racist vendetta.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article4748733.ece

Latest

Trending

Trending